18 hours ago, Gamevet said:

It sounds like the name of a USFL or CFL team. I'm not impressed.

Funny you should mention that. There was an Arena Football League team called the Washington Commandos. I would have liked that name better. This could have been their mascot:

mqdefault.jpg

:D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh better scenario I just saw on Twitter. He forces a trade to the 49ers. Then immediately retires, telling SF they never should’ve passed on him in the first place.

The Bucs will get a 15 yard penalty for taunting, when Sherman mistakenly comes Off the field  and starts jawing at Brady.

It sounds like the name of a USFL or CFL team. I'm not impressed.

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I guess we now know the personal issues that caused Calvin Ridley to miss the last part of the season. He was suspended for all of next year for betting on games. Yikes.

Aaron Rodgers is starting in Green Bay. Russell Wilson was traded to the Broncos. Haven't paid attention to the Broncos in a while. Does Wilson make them a playoff contender?

On 3/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, Metropolis said:

Aaron Rodgers is starting in Green Bay. Russell Wilson was traded to the Broncos. Haven't paid attention to the Broncos in a while. Does Wilson make them a playoff contender?

As a diehard Chiefs fan and Broncos are my most hated franchise is all of sports—absolutely.  Is it enough to put them ahead of the Chiefs in the AFC West?  Maybe.

The AFC West is so loaded at the QB position (Carr, Mahomes, Herbert, and Wilson)—it’s very likely that any team from that division will lock up a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs.

So the buzz was that if Deshaun Watson avoided criminal charges teams would go after him. Well he avoided criminal charges, but still faces civil suits. Let the games begin right? Seeing what Russell Wilson commanded in that trade, I don't think the Bucs should go near that.

Denver has been a team to be reckoned with, if they had a QB. They'll really shake up the AFC, not only in the West. Seattle will now go back to who they used to be....irrelevant. 

Oh, yeah,  Amari Cooper got traded to the Browns for a 5th and 6th round pick. Pretty pathetic, but he was too big of a hit on the Cowboys' salary cap.

Take this as a probability. One of my associates text me from the Sam Hunt concert saying that he announced it on stage before he started the concert. He just shot me a picture of Gronk joining Hunt on stage dancing. Of course Gronk never left town. He's been training at One Buc Place everyday.

They were talking on the radio this morning about how it sucks to be the guy that paid half a million for Brady's "last" touchdown football. Even if you have that money to burn that has to suck lol.

So I'm watching a video of Schefterv saying the Deshaun Watson had married his choices down to the Falcons and the Saints. Then BAM breaking news, Watson going to Cleveland! Someone's sources got played.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.