• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh better scenario I just saw on Twitter. He forces a trade to the 49ers. Then immediately retires, telling SF they never should’ve passed on him in the first place.

The Bucs will get a 15 yard penalty for taunting, when Sherman mistakenly comes Off the field  and starts jawing at Brady.

It sounds like the name of a USFL or CFL team. I'm not impressed.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I was at best buy taking to friend there that's a Browns fan when this became official. He was like OMG this is awesome! Because in five years when they go into the Hall of Fame Big Ben will be the afterthought. Lol. A true fan.

https://giphy.com/gifs/jerseydemic-xTiN0CNHgoRf1Ha7CM

Every other NFL team, prolly.

https://giphy.com/gifs/teamcoco-conan-obrien-adam-scott-pissed-off-RNQBV0UAykxeodUkcW

Bucs fans, prolly.

I feel for y’all. :-)

Edit: Apparently my gif linking game is as effective as the Patriots late season defense. I guess remote link views are turned off or prolly user error.

The drama over Brady’s retirement statement is legit hilarious, but honestly it was a bit weird that he thanked like everyone in history except anyone involved with the Patriots. It’s like damn, Tom, you stepped on that landmine. All he had to say was like “Thanks to the Patriots and Patriots fans, see you soon.” Or something because you know they are all planning some freaking parade right now. lol

The best comment I read about it was from a guy that said about Brady, “This dude lives on scorn.” LMAO

10 hours ago, zambingo said:

The drama over Brady’s retirement statement is legit hilarious, but honestly it was a bit weird that he thanked like everyone in history except anyone involved with the Patriots. It’s like damn, Tom, you stepped on that landmine. All he had to say was like “Thanks to the Patriots and Patriots fans, see you soon.” Or something because you know they are all planning some freaking parade right now. lol

The best comment I read about it was from a guy that said about Brady, “This dude lives on scorn.” LMAO

He's like a jaded girlfriend. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.