Baker can barely use his non-throwing arm, because of a serious shoulder injury. Case Keenum is just okay. Maybe he’ll be motives to beat up on a team that released him years ago.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh better scenario I just saw on Twitter. He forces a trade to the 49ers. Then immediately retires, telling SF they never should’ve passed on him in the first place.

The Bucs will get a 15 yard penalty for taunting, when Sherman mistakenly comes Off the field  and starts jawing at Brady.

Belichick gonna get him. NE vs TB in the super bowl.

Posted Images

I was at work so i didn't see the injury. Jameis was probably the most popular guy in the locker room. The defense was talking all week about how they were texting Jameis and how they were going to get him. Any ribbing on the field was without malice. 

16 minutes ago, Gamevet said:

The Saints have the talent to play press coverage, which is Brady's achilles heel. He can pick a zone apart all day long, but press coverage, not so much. 

Ummmm i think Brady's done well for himself.

I just saw the play Krawlie was talking about. Winfield being drafted last year wasn't a team mate of Jameis. As a Kameis guy i would hope that he didn't know how bad his injury was. Winfield it's a fiery kid who loves to talk trash. 

While I definitely think the celebration flags have gone way way way over the top this year, I'm mostly bored by trash talk and flashy shit lately. It's the same in wrestling. Just focus on your own shit and get over yourself.

I think I'm old.

12 hours ago, Metropolis said:

Ummmm i think Brady's done well for himself.

Yeah, of course. It takes a lot of energy by the corners to run that kind of coverage. They’ll gas out near the end and that is when Brady makes up for the turnovers in the second half of ugly games. 

The Rams just slid in all of their chips for a Super Bowl run. They gave the Broncos a 2nd and 3rd round pick in trade for Von Miller. Denver is in give up mode and you have to wonder how much longer will John Elway be calling the shots, if they don't make something out of those draft picks. 

J. Winston is gone for the year with a torn ACL.  Do the Saints go with Tason Hill, once he clears concussion tests, or do they stay with Trevor Siemian?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...