NFL 2021

Metropolis

Guy at work argued with me about us releasing the CB from Navy that made news because he needed the defense department to grant him a waiver to attend training camp. Nice kid, but he didn't make the team that wasn't deep at the position. I'm like "dude. Mr Irrelevant made the team." Hindsight is always 20/20. Though it looks like we might try to sign Darell Revis again lol.

Folk made like 35 in a row before that, he’s been the Pats kicker since they unloaded Gostkowski.

The Bucs winning and the Patriots losing the way they did tonight was sorta poetic. No Brady, no Vinatieri, no last moment field goal, all the heralded pieces of that classic era other than Belichick are gone and with it so was that type of win. Mirror bookend to the Brady/Belichick era really.

Regardless of any hype for Mac Jones’ accuracy, the Patriots don’t score. The defense has given up 17, 6, 28, and 19 points. In this modern NFL, any team would probably expect to be 3-1 with that, instead the Pats are 1-3 and two games back from second place in their own division. 20 points is all that the offense needed, the NFL average is 24 points a game.

The Dallas Cowboys have cut Jaylon Smith. I don't get this decision, because he currently is ranked 3rd on the defense for tackles, tied with LVE.  He wasn't going to affect the cap this season, so I'm guessing that Quinn had a say in this, or maybe Jaylon asked for this, because of his playtime being cut.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/dal/dallas-cowboys

Oh, the Witch hunt continues. Everyone will be held accountable for poor decisions they’d made earlier in life.

That being said, since when can a ref call a penalty, while reviewing a fumble? That illegal forward pass shouldn’t have been reviewable, unless I’d missed something, like Harbaugh throwing a challenge flag. I had stepped out of the room at the time.

So Gruden will be removed from the Ring of Honor. The statement has a bunch of yada yada about race and stuff, but had nothing in it about the email in which Gruden said the owner of the Bucs(Brian Glazer) could suck his dick lol. I guess that doesn't sound good in a press release.Screenshot_20211012-191858.thumb.png.89f502a2a6959ab867fb173df3c544e4.png

The refs did their best to make it hard for the Cowboys to win. Dak was under the pile with the waist up passed the goal line and they spotted the ball a half yard back, even though he was laying in the end zone. He then gets the ball punched out of his hands, as he’s reaching out to cross the goal line, resulting in a turnover. We won despite their sorry asses.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.