NFL 2021

Metropolis

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 3:15 PM, Gamevet said:

It's not good for me. That Cowboy's rookie defense is going to get torched by the Bucs offense.

Totally Boys going 0-1. In fact I think you go 0-3. @TB, @LA, vs. Philly, I think you'll beat Carolina then go 1-4 against the Gmen. You're in for a looooong season pard. 

4 hours ago, Shockey666 said:

Totally Boys going 0-1. In fact I think you go 0-3. @TB, @LA, vs. Philly, I think you'll beat Carolina then go 1-4 against the Gmen. You're in for a looooong season pard. 

LA ain't all that. Dallas will have Dak back and a much improved defense. And Philly? They don't even know who is going to be their starting QB.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:43 PM, Gamevet said:

LA ain't all that. Dallas will have Dak back and a much improved defense. And Philly? They don't even know who is going to be their starting QB.

Dak is the best player in the NFC East no doubt (although Barkely with a competent Oline could give him a run). But I don't think the Boys did enough to improve that Defense. Sure they threw a bunch of draft picks at it. But you really think Dan Quinn is the answer??? You're in for a long season my friend.

3 hours ago, Shockey666 said:

Dak is the best player in the NFC East no doubt (although Barkely with a competent Oline could give him a run). But I don't think the Boys did enough to improve that Defense. Sure they threw a bunch of draft picks at it. But you really think Dan Quinn is the answer??? You're in for a long season my friend.

Better than that dumpster fire of a defensive coaching staff we had last season, and likely better than the staff prior to that as well. We haven't had a good DC since Phillips left town.

• 1 month later...

Tom Brady being here has given us back a swagger we haven't had in a long ass time. This is a football town, but hockey has ruled the roost for a while now. The last six years we've had two Stanley Cups, a Cup final, and an Eastern Conference final. The Rays have been the kings of Moneyball for years now. Brady showing up and winning of the bat adding to the city's success is our coincidence. A welcomed one though. The fans have been telling Brady "your turn" since last Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Belichick was just awarded with an Emmy for his work on NFL Films All 100 Team series. I imagine it went down like this…

”Coach, how does it feel to win an Emmy?”

”It is what it is. [clears sinuses] I’m not here to talk about the past.”

”But you literally were awarded for talking about the past, Coach.”

”Look. We’re on to Philadelphia, okay.”

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.