Couldn’t find a thread about this so sorry if already posted.

Anyone been watching this/kept up to date? (Unfortunately as it’s AppleTV I’m not finding many people have, understandably.)

I watched the first season a couple of months ago and while slow to start, really enjoyed it. Season 2 just finished up last week and while the majority of the season was somewhat disappointing, that finale was grand. 

It kind of felt like the whole season was just building up to that one episode - and as good as it was, not sure it was worth the 9 episode lead up either but I’ll take it.

I mean the ending wasn’t surprising - both the resolution to tensions with Russia and the S3 teaser were choreographed early on in the season but the way the action played out made for terrific TV. The Tracey and Gordo scene is one of those scenes I’ll remember along with some of the other greats.

Only thing I didn’t like was the stand off with Ed on the shuttle. That was just drama for the sake of it - he’d already changed the coordinates so don’t get why he wouldn’t of just said something.

Anyway, looking forward to Season 3. This one has ended up being one of the better Ron Moore projects I think, slow as it can be. 

It's great to hear your thoughts on it!  We got a free year of Apple TV+ for buying a new Apple TV device, but haven't used it so much because we also have Netflix, Disney+, and HBO Max (which we also get included with our internet/tv package).  We want to finish up some other shows before we go to new ones, but I've thought For All Mankind looked great as soon as I saw the trailer when our trial started.  I don't think my wife will like it if it is that slow, but it seems exactly like the type of show I would just sucked into.