The Bad Batch

Rogue 3

Enjoyed the opening 3 episodes for series three! Very nice start and some interesting developments.

I like where they are going with Project Necromancer - good to have some explanations that the reason cloning force users hasn’t happened is down to a loss of midichlorian count, so they are searching for a way to maintain it for the new clone as a link to the events of the sequel trilogy. Not a big fan of those films but it’s nice to see them try and get some sense into them.

Good to see where we go now for our Bad Batch team!

Presumably that - attempts to clone those with force abilities as tests for the eventual Palpatine back up.
Maybe it’s just failed versions of him, but the early tests could be based on captured Jedi - maybe some of those we saw in the Obi-Wan series? Hopefully we see more of that.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally we get Ventress! They didn't say or even infer anything from her book, so I guess that is for all the fans like me who didn't read it LOL. I'm starting to think I'd like a series focusing on her now.

We're building up to the end! Not a lot for ep 10 other than Emerie is heading the project and they are using Force sensitive kids. Bonus appearance by Cad Bane!

Ep 11 has more going on, Empire has finally tracked down Omega! I wonder if there was more to that plan about getting a tracker on the ship. Crosshairs missed but it feels like they may have had a contingency plan in place. I know they took the one off Omega but I feel like there is probably another they didn't find.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.