Not too much longer to wait for this new series on Disney+ with the debut on Star Wars day itself!   70 minute opener - Tuesday's don't get better than that!  Then future episodes dropping on Friday's thereafter.

Here is the trailer:

And for anyone who missed these guys introduction, you can catch then by watching the opening segment of the Final Series of The Clone Wars (Series 7, Episodes 1 to 4).

• 3 weeks later...

May the 4th be with you all as always!  

End of the day in the UK, so just been able to watch this first episode.   I liked it - off to a nice dramatic start with the Order 66 instruction kicking in early and some interesting developments.   Dee Bradley Baker - got to take your hat off to this guy for doing so many voices and keeping them similar but different for the "reg's" and then having a blast with the Bad Batch variations!

Fingers crossed this keeps up the good start.

Yeah, it wasn't quite there was it!  I assume they must have put it through some editing to make it sound younger, but all the same, a nice touch to get the original actor to reprise the role (will avoid saying spoilers just for now).   

I recalled “Caleb” and recognized the voice. Great link to establish the placement of the show.

Overall I enjoyed it, but it may skew a bit young for me. They whole over-characterization thing is kinda annoying. The big guy likes to fight and is dumb! The nerdy guy with the techy call sign is the smart one, etc.