March 2021 zoom drinks?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much, really.  Just a little midget tossing contest, Russian roulette, red rover, strip poker, duck duck goose, and religion.  In no particular order. 

I named my first car penis.  My 16 year old clever brain thought it was hilarious to ask the girls if the wanted to ride my penis. If they got annoyed I would turn the tables and innocently say it was

TAMI ILL TEXT YOU not that I expect that to actually help

OK so I am using my school account for the meeting.  It should be open, but if there are issues, let me know immediately.  These are scheduled in Arizona Time, starting at 6PM and lasting until midnight. 

17 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Tami it's not happening right now.

Why are you lying to her?

We’re all in the Zoom right now!

2 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

five or six maybe? I dunno I'm usually too drunk by the end of them to remember what happened

They all kinda blur together.

Hi all.  So I have been having to go into the office instead of working from home, which means I may be later before I can join the meeting.  Possibly after 7PM AZ time tonight.  However, before I leave work, I will log into my account for the zoom meeting while still at work.  That way anyone who wants to visit with others in the zoom, can do so.  It should be open, just remember to enter your password.  Here is the link and PW.

OK guys, I am logged in (though absent) and the zoom is running until midnight AZ time.  I will be leaving work soon.  I will try to get home and hop on by 7pm.  I believe the password is actually embedded into the link so you should not have to enter a password.  Feel free to start without me!