March 2021 zoom drinks?

Zathras

It was nice talking with you all last night, even if it wasn't very long for me.  I was so tired that I even forgot what I think made me so tired to begin with.  We played Just Dance for awhile earlier in the evening and that used up so much energy.

I hope the rest of you had a good time chatting!

I'll try and make the next one, likely to be on between 0400 & 0500 UTC until my sunrise, so might miss some Eastern or Central members again

I might do an all-nighter again, but they're tough if there's nobody around between 0100 & 0200 UTC to talk me through the sleep barrier

Sorry I missed it. My son just doesn't believe in going to bed these days, so it's hard for me to get away, especially when my wife wants to go to bed and leaves me to deal with it.

14 hours ago, RUAJedi2 said:

It was fun talking to Jedigoat and Ms Spam for the first time and seeing Zathras again. Thanks for setting these up!

Anything exciting happen after I bailed?

Not much, really.  Just a little midget tossing contest, Russian roulette, red rover, strip poker, duck duck goose, and religion.  In no particular order. 

2 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Not much, really.  Just a little midget tossing contest, Russian roulette, red rover, strip poker, duck duck goose, and religion.  In no particular order. 

I love red rover. Fun stuff always happens after I leave:cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.