March 2021 zoom drinks?

Zathras

Hi Just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest in a March 2021 Zoom drink party.  I would like to do it on a day where we can have maximum participation, and so that those who are usually busy on weekends (if interested) can participate have enough notice.  IF you are interested, please let us know the time and day/date you are available, so we can try to schedule around that.  

Just FYI, my Zoom account is the free one, so time limit is 40 min, but I can schedule multiple zoom meetings.  

27 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Yeah but once Wandavision is done, the Falcon and the Winter Soldier starts, so...

Oh yeah anniversaries. Not the 19th, then.

Yeah, but my wife doesn't care about any MCU stuff except Wandavision.

I could probably do the 5th, though, and just watch the episode on the 6th.

I can, but War Pig may or may not be in attendance.    Depending on what day everyone picks and  my mechanic friend's work schedule, sometime in March War Pig may be in the shop for a week getting a transmission upgrade from a Turbo Hydramatic 350 to a 700R4 with overdrive.  But I can always take Great White Shark Attack.  Yeah, I name my vehicles.

14 hours ago, Zathras said:

I can, but War Pig may or may not be in attendance.    Depending on what day everyone picks and  my mechanic friend's work schedule, sometime in March War Pig may be in the shop for a week getting a transmission upgrade from a Turbo Hydramatic 350 to a 700R4 with overdrive.  But I can always take Great White Shark Attack.  Yeah, I name my vehicles.

I named my first car penis.  My 16 year old clever brain thought it was hilarious to ask the girls if the wanted to ride my penis. If they got annoyed I would turn the tables and innocently say it was my car and they were perverted and inappropriate.   Why was I, and still am, so stupid?

29 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

I named my first car penis.  My 16 year old clever brain thought it was hilarious to ask the girls if the wanted to ride my penis. If they got annoyed I would turn the tables and innocently say it was my car and they were perverted and inappropriate.   Why was I, and still am, so stupid?

When you got mad at them did you tell your girlfriends to get out of your penis? Gas, grass,or ass, nobody rides your penis for free!

6 minutes ago, Zathras said:

When you got mad at them did you tell your girlfriends to get out of your penis? Gas, grass,or ass, nobody rides your penis for free!

Yeah that sounds about right.  After I had it a year, I painted it black, so I had fun with the name change then. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.