A statement on recent events

58 minutes ago, The Choc said:

To be fair he did one take a picture of me and draw a cartoon cock going into my mouth on it. LOL.

Really?  Wow, between other peoples' experiences posted here like Cerena's latest post, and yours, I feel so uninformed about Z's shenanigans . That's messed up.  I am sure you shrugged it off and didn't let it bother you, but still, it's the principal.  

11 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Really?  Wow, between other peoples' experiences posted here like Cerena's latest post, and yours, I feel so uninformed about Z's shenanigans . That's messed up.  I am sure you shrugged it off and didn't let it bother you, but still, it's the principal.  

Sounds like a typical Lando post circa 2003. 

16 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Yeah really. I never complained about it or anything but I guess a mod or something saw it pretty quick on her or his own and made him take it down. Id rather it have just stayed because it obviously said much more about him than it did me. 

22 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

Sounds like a typical Lando post circa 2003. 

It does. The difference is, it wasn’t in Lando and didn’t have the Lando intent behind it. 

I took it down because it was against the TOS and he was given a warning at that time.

2 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Lando was designed for that sort of shit. It was perfect for its time, pre-4chan edgy humor and pushing how far you could go on the internet. Then we all sort of grew up--not just on Nightly, but the internet in general.

So set in motion the End Of Lando. 

5 hours ago, Zathras said:

I am sure you shrugged it off and didn't let it bother you, but still, it's the principal.  

I mean...how could you take someone (supposedly an adult) doing that seriously at all, let alone be bothered by it really? It's hilarious because it's so absurdly juvenile it's self parody. "I got nothing left, I'm gonna draw a dick on your face". Like fuck. Seriously? Jeeeezus 

35 minutes ago, Odine said:

I mean...how could you take someone (supposedly an adult) doing that seriously at all, let alone be bothered by it really? It's hilarious because it's so absurdly juvenile it's self parody. "I got nothing left, I'm gonna draw a dick on your face". Like fuck. Seriously? Jeeeezus 

I mean you are NOT wrong. 

• Cerina locked this topic