A statement on recent events

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have an adult / late ASC/D diagnosis. I am 46, but got the diagnosis 11 years ago this spring. Every diagnosis is different in terms of difficulty with various things, so I have bad executive d

I agree with you to a large degree, but one of the problems we’ve had with Zerimar is that he constantly claims he’s accepting advice and changing, but then behaves in increasingly hostile ways toward

I miss when drama like this happened every few months instead of every few years.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

He reached out to me on FB to pass on his apologies, especially to Cerina. He wanted to do an in depth explanation for everyone but I told him not to stress out about that. He wasn’t asking to come back, he totally gets it and owns it.

The ban is justified.  But, to be fair, that is more than people like Bodega, Amanda-CM-Letsgo-Amadala, SOL-Poe, and Tommy ever did.  SOL in particular was a straight up jerk.  

Lol. Funnily enough I called Amanda a cunt after she was acting atrociously to people including myself in the lyceum, but I promptly edited it out once my seething had subsided. I think I toned it down and called her an arsehole instead. 

That being said the c-bomb isn't as bad a word here as it is in your land. I mean it's still bad, but it's not as severe here.

14 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

Which one of you is really Amanda now? I'm betting Odine or Jacob.

Pretty sure I've never seen Krawlie and Mathison in the same thread at the same time 

1 minute ago, Darth Krawlie said:

As nuts as she could get I also genuinely liked her. When she wasn't too much into her gimmick and a mark for herself, she was pretty cool. Honestly wish she'd come back.

Also me too. I liked her, but she could still be a c-bomb.

1 hour ago, Odine said:

Lol. Funnily enough I called Amanda a cunt after she was acting atrociously to people including myself in the lyceum, but I promptly edited it out once my seething had subsided. I think I toned it down and called her an arsehole instead. 

That being said the c-bomb isn't as bad a word here as it is in your land. I mean it's still bad, but it's not as severe here.

The difference is that Cerina was give the c-bomb because of early encounters they had that got heated because he didn’t like being called out on how he treats women by a women. He felt slighted, and unfortunately, brought it up at every turn when he knew Cerina would see it. It was low key flaming/trolling and when she called him on it, he snapped.

In Carrie’s case, frankly she was cunty. Haha.

Also, I love how “Amanda” stuck. That was me making fun of Rev never getting her name right when she was using an Amidala handle.

This and bastdoors are my only memorable contribution to nightly after 22 years.

4 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

As nuts as she could get I also genuinely liked her. When she wasn't too much into her gimmick and a mark for herself, she was pretty cool. Honestly wish she'd come back.

Yeah she was a good writer and debater.  Sometimes I would learn something.  The thing that pushed it over the edge for me though is when she got on the Trump train, and  started advocating for elderly people to drop dead.