Jump to content

Zerimar's All Purpose Dating Advice Thread


Recommended Posts

Everyone pretty much said everything  I would've. But I'll add this. Don't try get involved with a single mother. It's really really really really not a good idea. (I mean there are caveats to this statement, obviously, but as a rule of thumb it stands). There isnt really a way to explain this without sounding super patronising either. If you don't have kids you won't get it. And you won't till you have them.  Just know that if someone has kids in their life you are going to be the absolute last thing on their list of priorities unless you are truly truly special to said person...which you're not going to be after one speed dating meet up. So putting any hopes on a single mother who may be able to count on one hand the opportunities she gets to out for the evening in months or even a year,  is not wise. Be thankful you had any time at all with her. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I usually do try to avoid single mothers. I guess I'm starting to make concessions because it's starting to feel like slim pickens out there. Either they're my age and they have kids, or they're young and idiotic. It's a no-win situation!

There was one unicorn, but . . . :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Yeah, I usually do try to avoid single mothers. I guess I'm starting to make concessions because it's starting to feel like slim pickens out there. Either they're my age and they have kids, or they're young and idiotic. It's a no-win situation!

There was one unicorn, but . . . :(

JFC, you really don't even hear yourself do you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear myself. I stated a fact. The women I encounter tend to be either my age with kids, or young and idiotic. That is a fact about the women I meet. If you want to internalize that about some sort of statement you take offense to, that's your choice. Does that describe you? No? Great! Yes? Well, that's on you. Don't hijack another thread with that persecution complex shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the way you said it, the "no win" situation comment. The calling of a woman in your age range without kids a "unicorn". I cringed when I read that post. I couldn't imagine how a woman would think about it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I hear myself. I stated a fact. The women I encounter tend to be either my age with kids, or young and idiotic. That is a fact about the women I meet. If you want to internalize that about some sort of statement you take offense to, that's your choice. Does that describe you? No? Great! Yes? Well, that's on you. Don't hijack another thread with that persecution complex shit.

I can just feel how much you respect women here. And someone disagreeing with you doesn't mean they have a persecution complex. The men in this thread have all but called you a creepy sexist juvenile incel, and you've accepted every bit of it. I posted ONE comment on a highly offensive post and you start ordering me to "back off" and saying I have a complex? Do you really truly not see this? 

This is exactly why women ghost you. You don't treat women like people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have no idea how I treat anyone. For your information, I gravitate mostly toward women and most of my closest friends are, in fact, women. What you think of me is of no significance whatsoever. I don't dismiss you because you are a woman; I dismiss you because you are a C U Next Tuesday. (And before you call me sexist for calling you that, know that I would slap that label on anyone who acts like you regardless of gender.)

By the way, I meant what I said about your current hardships, and still do. Still, when it comes to matters like this, you are quite the asshole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I hear myself. I stated a fact. The women I encounter tend to be either my age with kids, or young and idiotic. That is a fact about the women I meet. If you want to internalize that about some sort of statement you take offense to, that's your choice. Does that describe you? No? Great! Yes? Well, that's on you. Don't hijack another thread with that persecution complex shit.

You are the biggest “victim” on Nightly. Don’t you dare accuse someone else of it. Nothing is ever your fault. It’s always someone else. Someone doesn’t understand you. Someone doesn’t give you a chance. And someone is almost always a woman. 
 

The world doesn’t owe you anything. Women don’t owe you anything. Take that crap to an incel board somewhere.

 

Also, calling Cerina that name has earned you a ban.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If a Black admin called you out for posting something racist, and you responded to them the way you have to me, you'd be banned in an instant. I'm not going to do that. But now you can sit in time-out for a week while you think about it. 

Honestly, I want to try to explain this to you, but I know it will be like talking to a wall. Perhaps one of the other men in here feels like explaining to you how your two-faced reactions to their comments and mine makes you a sexist POS. Maybe they won't. Either way, you don't get to speak to me like that, and I have the power here to see that you don't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cerina said:

If a Black admin called you out for posting something racist, and you responded to them the way you have to me, you'd be banned in an instant. I'm not going to do that. But now you can sit in time-out for a week while you think about it. 

Honestly, I want to try to explain this to you, but I know it will be like talking to a wall. Perhaps one of the other men in here feels like explaining to you how your two-faced reactions to their comments and mine makes you a sexist POS. Maybe they won't. Either way, you don't get to speak to me like that, and I have the power here to see that you don't. 

I’m sorry, but I altered your ban. Based on his language, Zerimar is not welcome back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Fozzie locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...