Episode X!

Jedigoat

I was SO disappointed when I finally learned that all the "I forced a bot to watch" meme's are not real. It's all satire and parody. 

That said, some of them are amazing. This one is funny. The first one I saw, which was years back and was about a Michael Bay Batman movie to this day makes me laugh when I think of it.

I don't know anyone asking for an Episode 10.  Also, what does that say when AI is now able to write Star Wars stories.  I am not interested in seeing AI stories period.  I'd take Rian Johnson writing a Star Wars films with 100 cloned emperors fighting 100 cloned vaders and shitting on the entire Star Wars Saga in the process over AI.  

I haven't watched it or read it yet.  It's all fake?  I've read several articles about A.I. writing horror stories and several other genres.   It would be an interesting experiment.  With all the articles covering it, I had figured this was an actual thing.....not a real thing actually being considered for actual use.   But just a fun experiment. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.