Marilyn Manson in Hot Water

Zerimar Nyliram

Yeah, I have heard stories.  And that was the days when you got the info from magazine articles like Rolling Stone or Spin.  

Pre 21st century celebs never thought they would have to worry about or answer to every single person in the world being able to broadcast their experiences. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were always rumours circulating about Manson back in the day, from the ridiculous (removing a rib so he could auto-felate) to the plausible (abuse allegations). Given that I find it surprising that it's taken until 2020/21 for people to take to social media with claims against the guy.

But in truth, who knows what's really gone down? And does it matter what really went down when the court of public opinion has already made up it's mind? 

For what it's worth Dita Von Teese (Manson's ex wife and partner of seven years) said allegations against him do not match her own experiences with him. Who knows? 

Rose McGowen, who effectively started the MeToo movement by taking down Weinstein said that her time with Manson was also free of any abuse— but she also said that is proof of nothing of how he treated others and she stands with the victims. Dora has also repeatedly said he’s an alcoholic, addict, and serial cheater.

I saw Twiggy and Daisy get BJs from him at the early 90s shows I saw them at. Burt yeah-- Ginger and John5 took a lot of abuse. And they are both in Rob Zombie's band now... which up until last week was touring exclusively with Manson. They couldn't get away from him.

Another woman came forward with allegations against Manson. Esme Biano, probably best known for playing "Ros" on the early seasons of Game of Thrones. She claims he would show her sex scenes to guests, that he controlled who she could have contact with, that he repeatedly cut her torso with a knife, that she fled from him and left him for go after he chased her with an ax.

A quote from her "Hes not a misunderstood artist, hes a monster who should be behind bars for life."

On 2/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, The Choc said:

Another woman came forward with allegations against Manson. Esme Biano, probably best known for playing "Ros" on the early seasons of Game of Thrones. She claims he would show her sex scenes to guests, that he controlled who she could have contact with, that he repeatedly cut her torso with a knife, that she fled from him and left him for go after he chased her with an ax.

A quote from her "Hes not a misunderstood artist, hes a monster who should be behind bars for life."

That actually isn't new. That story came out toward the end of last year. It's mentioned in the first video I posted.

No less terrible, though.

• 3 months later...

I mean look I love love love Evan Rachel Wood. But if you're going to date Marilyn Manson don't you have to go into that relationship expecting all sorts of weird, extreme, fetish, and violent sexual behaviors? I mean the man has been quite open in his persona and his music what he is about. Didn't shock me one bit to hear what his sexual desires entail. 

6 hours ago, Shockey666 said:

I mean look I love love love Evan Rachel Wood. But if you're going to date Marilyn Manson don't you have to go into that relationship expecting all sorts of weird, extreme, fetish, and violent sexual behaviors? I mean the man has been quite open in his persona and his music what he is about. Didn't shock me one bit to hear what his sexual desires entail. 

Yes, but if you decide it’s not for you and then  your partner does it anyway and threatens your life if you leave, don’t you think a line has been crossed?

14 hours ago, Tank said:

Yes, but if you decide it’s not for you and then  your partner does it anyway and threatens your life if you leave, don’t you think a line has been crossed?

Of course. And some of the other stories coming out about him are well beyond the scope of acceptable behavior. Having listened to him since I was a teen attended many his shows including when he was with the scary kids, and saw the perverse sexual acts he performed on stage... I'm not one bit surprised or shocked at these stories. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.