Godzilla VS Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Nah I’m pretty sure Tywin Lannister did buy a Ghidorah head.

He did at the end of credits.  Ghidora had 1 head ripped off during the second fight, and it grew back.  

There was a snake-like monster Kong was bashing in the trailer, so I wonder if that is maybe a clone of the head of something.

So.  Anyone plan on finding a theatre to catch this?   Seems like, if there's a movie that calls for a big screen, this is certainly it.  I would have to drive a bit further than I use to, but I may catch this theatrically. 

6 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

So.  Anyone plan on finding a theatre to catch this?   Seems like, if there's a movie that calls for a big screen, this is certainly it.  I would have to drive a bit further than I use to, but I may catch this theatrically. 

I am considering it.  It may have to be a Wed morning, when hardly anyone is in the theater. 

7 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Doubt my wife would be happy with me if I did that. I don’t even know if any theaters around here are open. HBO Max it is for me.

I need to sign up, I guess.  So much to stream on there, it looks like it would be worth it. 

I will not be watching this or any other movie in a theatre! I am afraid! I am afraid of the virus! I am afraid of spending a great deal of time in an indoor space with other people! I am afraid of catching or spreading the virus!

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Because the monsters will be 30 feet tall instead of 2 feet tall!!

If you sit close enough to the TV, it’ll still be that way.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:34 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

Man it’s been a while since I’ve seen a Kids in the Hall reference

Sometimes I just Google shows I like from when I was a kid and looked up current pictures of the casts to contemplate my own mortality.  I looked up Kids in the Hall this weekend.