Heir to the Empire adaptation

15 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

Other than it being pointless and a waste of time?   Is there an entry about zippers?  What about buttons?  How do those work?  What about itching something?  Or sneezing?  How does that work in SW??  

Then. Just. Ignore. It. Its existence is no threat to you.

And Han was referring to the eight Hells of ancient Correlian mythology.

11 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Then. Just. Ignore. It. Its existence is no threat to you.

Generally speaking I do agree with you here. It's really easy to not care about things you don't care about. But come on, just admit it. It's more than a little ridiculous to have entries for bread and breast and ducks on a Star Wars wiki, and that you're only defending its existence BECAUSE it's Star Wars.

Plus, I mean, taking the piss out of this is low hanging fruit and I like easy things. Like goat's mother.

1 minute ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Generally speaking I do agree with you here. It's really easy to not care about things you don't care about. But come on, just admit it. It's more than a little ridiculous to have entries for bread and breast and ducks on a Star Wars wiki, and that you're only defending its existence BECAUSE it's Star Wars.

Yeah, generally speaking, who cares.  But knowing people are out there debating bread in SW.   Zerimar, you're missing the hilarity of it.   

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Is there an entry about zippers?  What about buttons?  How do those work?  What about itching something? 

• I think it's actually a thing with how they do the costumes that there's not supposed to be any visible zippers or buttons.
  • There's an extended riff in one of the Aaron Allston books over whether or not a Jedi could use the Force to scratch between his own shoulder blades if he's got an itch there.

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Two idiots at SW Convention 2 were having this conversation while waiting in line to see an exhibit or something.   Me and a friend were standing next to them.

Okay.

7 minutes ago, R.CAllen said:
  • I think it's actually a thing with how they do the costumes that there's not supposed to be any visible zippers or buttons.
  • There's an extended riff in one of the Aaron Allston books over whether or not a Jedi could use the Force to scratch between his own shoulder blades if he's got an itch there.

Okay.

Hey.  Quote ALL of it.  

We are all nerds to some degree so it is tough when we rag on just different levels of nerdom, although we all probably do that. But just the flat out lack of need for a page on bread is insane. If there is a page on bread then there should be a page on sand, water, trees, toes, ears, rocks, air etc. Its truly absurd. And when this kind of absurdity exists online as part of the Star Wars fandom is taints us all. 

On 1/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Jedigoat said:

Fuzzy memories at this point, but wasn't there actual legit rumors that OB-1 was a clone way way back?  Or at the very least, a scrapped story idea?

I have the same memories, which is why I remember reading the theory that Kenobi was a clone and his name "Obi Wan" was derived from his clone designation OB-1. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.