Fuck me. I don't drink much these days, except for last night when I thought I could drink like I used to and I broke every rule I have around not mixing drinks. 

I drank Prosecco, red wine from a box, port, rum,red wine and whiskey. In that order.

Now I feel like a ball bag.

Not awful. I woke up from a nap at 6:30 last night and started pounding water because I could feel a headache coming on already. Not enough water the last few days and with the heat on in the house, it was building. So limited myself to 2 glasses of wine, skipped the champagne, and took an ibuprofen right before bed. Going to do a hydration tablet to get myself back to a good spot with hydration.

I had a glass of champagne. That's it.

But we did invite our friends who have 7 kids to come to the lodge with us for New Years and it rained for 48 hours. So we were stuck inside with 9 kids that whole time. Drinking would have been advisable. 

Damn. You lot were all much more sensible than me. 

We were all stood out on the street around fire pits with the neighbors having drinks in the frost. It was nice but I should've just stuck to the one drink.