What did you do today?

15 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

I had a dream where Millie Vanilli never got caught.   They got inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame.  Never got caught, but in the dream, it seemed I was aware of the lip synching the whole time but no one else knew.  

I imagine the world was a much better place in that timeline.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially for real finished my book. It is now a PDF. Feels weird/terrifying/awesome/massive relief man.

Sold my house and went skiing today!

Not only was there a pool, but earlier in the day we took them to one of those family fun centers for a few hours, a geek store which was mainly for me but they still got a few toys themselves, and go

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I imagine the world was a much better place in that timeline.

Well.  I forget if it was Milli or Vanilli but he ended up not killing himself.  So yeah!  I mean, they fraudulently made hundreds of millions of dollars and several radio listeners ended up killing themselves but yeah, better place!

8 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

Well.  I forget if it was Milli or Vanilli but he ended up not killing himself.  So yeah!  I mean, they fraudulently made hundreds of millions of dollars and several radio listeners ended up killing themselves but yeah, better place!

I wish I could fraudulently make millions.

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

I wish I could fraudulently make millions.

Give a horse steroids and place some bets!   Or give yourself steroids and break Hank Aaron's record.   Or give yourself horse steroids and place some bets on yourself.  

Went on a hike on a trail that literally connects to my backyard with my 12 year-old-puppy Murray...

IMG_3292.jpg.69629b107db38c4aa21cca9ff5ff185e.jpgIMG_0876.jpg.93a273e0244788e1ffb98d5fb309f864.jpg

My new drive to work is pretty cool...I had to pull over and get a shot. 

IMG_0759.jpg.8348196a8a005a8e254ab2c74b920176.jpg

Last night, I drove over the exact spot Kennedy was shot. 

Then, just past that spot, a group of ***holes on motorcycles started popping high wheelies that left sparks on the road in the middle of traffic.

45 minutes ago, Jacen123 said:

Last night, I drove over the exact spot Kennedy was shot. 

Then, just past that spot, a group of ***holes on motorcycles started popping high wheelies that left sparks on the road in the middle of traffic.

Maybe they were just out  trying to clear their heads. 

I'm working as a supervisor in a call center today and pretty much want to murder employees that can't figure out the answer on their own and are too wishy washy to chose an option and do it regardless of right or wrong and dumb customers who feel that they're always right and deserve something. 

I have to find a better second job. I am actually letting it affect my call quality because I'm one old lady away from murdering ppl.

And planning a vacation before I get fired on company time. LOL

Got my Nova back from the transmission shop.  Had it upgraded to a 700R4 4-speed auto from a TH350 3-speed auto.  Totally runs like a different car!  Laid rubber on the way home, and then raced and destroyed a BMW with some cocky GQ 20 something driving (probably Daddy's car)!  Eat the Rich! Love it!