What did you do today?

Today I start my last community college course! Well, actually my phys ed course is still going until the end of the semester as well, but today starts my Texas Government class. I can already tell this professor and I are not going to get along. It's an 8 week class. Her syllabus has everything listed out as 14 weeks. Each "week" is only like 3-4 days, but it's still labeled as "Week 1", "Week 2"..."Week 14. I cannot. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially for real finished my book. It is now a PDF. Feels weird/terrifying/awesome/massive relief man.

Sold my house and went skiing today!

I fucking did it. Crossed ten miles on the bike in 30 minutes, 10.16, a full quarter mile past my previous best. I’ve been trying for it for a while and it’s been hard as shit, but I got it.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Cerina said:

Oh and Target AND Amazon both have their "buy 2, get one free" deal on kid's books right now and I can't stop ordering books. 

My sister-in-law sends a new batch of books every week or so.  And today I picked up 13 books from the library for my wife to use when she takes the kids camping this weekend.

Im still not mentioning those sales to my wife.

3 hours ago, Ms. Spam said:

I LOVE SAVANNA! Also you should hit up Tybee Island. For breakfast go to the Breakfast Club.

About Tybee Island. I'ma have words with Joe Jonas. We did a tour to take a boat out to see dolphins and have lunch. The whole damn island is shut down to film a new movie he's starring in. Getting around was a clustercuss because of it. 

Also, there was this scary damn lamp in the AirBnB we rented. 

IMG_20210409_072400242.jpg

I got up around 8:15 am, after working 16+ hours (got home at midnight) last night. I went in to work to do a small job, and the company we did work for last night, wanted me to go back to the job I'd worked at last night. They pretty much wanted just on person (me) to go back to align all of the menu displays (that I didn't even install) and it was already past noon. I told my office that those people can fuck off, because there was no way I was going to lift those 130 pound industrial monitors by myself, to adjust the  monitor mounts to make them all even. They had no idea that it would take over 12 hours to do so, and I wasn't working late on a Friday. I need a beer!