What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

Things are going her way. There is video of the crash and she's not indicated to be at fault. She has a cracked rib but is going to be okay. This other driver may have had a medical incident and broadsided her. I don't think the beers are even a factor. Three vehicles involved

She slipped and fell on her back a couple months ago and the CT scan showed some healing ribs from that incident as well as the newly broken one.

I bought a dress for our vacation. I hate clothing shopping. My boobs fit nothing. I even went to the plus section to see if that would help. Then everything was just shaped like a garbage bag. And I need sleeves because my skin cancer scars are still so purple. People tell me I shouldn't worry about it but it scares my kids when they see them.

And floral is in again. FML. I hate patterns but I hate paisley and floral with a passion. Q tried so hard to pick out a floral dress for me, I didn't have the heart to tell her I hate floral.

Sooooo I almost got into it with my gay neighbor. He apparently is the one who smashed my bird feeders and hummingbird feeders and broke my glass butterfly. He is moving out over the last two months and tonight he told me it’s because of the birds I feed. He then told me it’s illegal to feed birds in the city. 

I immediately asked what city ordinance says that?

“look it up” he tells me.

uhm dude if it’s illegal why the fuck are there bird stores, feed stores, Home Depot’s and Lowe’s besides standard grocery stores selling bird seed and feeders on their shelves for just anybody to buy all over San Antonio?

he then tells me to get a dildo.

Jesus Christ dude, is this the last homily of a gay guy who’s feelings are hurt over some such slight against him and he is just acting out?

so I brought up the fact that he kept his dog locked in a kennel for days and that poor dog was never so happy as when he got to go outside. It must be some anger over being Mexican and locked in his a nanas closet for so long  

then he told me he’d beat my ass. 

I told him just move out already. 

pretty sure all my shit will be messed up tomorrow morning. 

why so much hate dude?

Somebody doesn't have a clue about the bird season in Texas. It's not the bird feeders that are bringing birds into the area. I have a white noise fan in my bedroom, to drown out their mating calls in the mornings. And don't get me started on all of the Grackles that hang around the Walmart parking lot. 

We also have the birds making their houses in a laundry vents and nothing stops them. I have pulled out so many nests from my exhaust vent and sealed them only for the birds to figure out some way to break through and nest again. 

On 3/8/2024 at 6:32 PM, Gamevet said:

I went out to my trashcan in the alley this morning. I look to my right and I see a black (unmarked) van with 6 Swat members carrying AR15s, approaching the house from the back. It turns out it was a drug sting, with 3 different houses in the area.

IMG_5247.thumb.jpeg.016e2fe9bc6d6eb9cacf994b55e9526a.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

Three weeks have passed. It looks like they either posted bond, or the wife didn’t get arrested. The family pretty much rented a U-Haul and hauled their ars somewhere .They even left the pimp couch sitting on the lawn.

IMG_5431.jpeg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.