What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

Tina had the surgery yesterday to remove the MRSA producing graft in her port. It was successful and now we just wait to see if the super high antibiotics work. They are also attempting to ween her off the ventilator. 

I will be down at the hospital playing PoGo again today! YAY!

I’m glad things are improving. Hopefully she makes a full recovery quickly. I’ll keep both of you in my prayers

4 hours ago, Ms. Spam said:

Ugh do not resuscitate conversations suck. 

I'm sorry, yes, these are so hard. I will tell you if it gets to that point you've done everything you can and there might not be much you or they can do for her. If it gets to that point and you have decided to let her go you have not failed her.

Ventilator weaning is also hard and stressful for loved ones. I'll warn you it might be a bit of a Rollercoaster. I'm thinking about you and Tina and praying hard.

I’m at a carnival with two of my kids (the middle one is on a camping trip).

Oakleys are a guaranteed sign that a man lives for drama.

I went through tech hell today. What should have been an easy network cutover turned into a long, drawn out, troubleshoot nightmare. I had to connect my laptop to a firewall (console port) to let the support team make changes, troubleshoot some more and then make more changes. Then I had to move connections, connect my laptop to their 4G connection and have them make more changes. Then, I had to connect my laptop into the AT&T data circuit router, so that they could troubleshoot ip address issues, along with port speeds. I then connected their fiber connections to a couple of switches at an IDF and they had to do even more changes from there.

Just when I'd thought that the end was near, another tech jumped in to update a couple of WAPs and then he attempted to download configuration files. I sat there for another hour and a half, for a process that should have taken 30 minutes. I didn't get out of the DHL site until 6:30. That's not the way I wanted to end my work week.

I can't sleep so I started cleaning out a few things and I found a card from Easter 2021 I never opened. It was from some weird woman I talked to somewhere in time telling her about how Nan was and apparently it touched her and she sent me fifty bucks. Now I am racking my brain trying to think of who this "Isabella" woman was back then because I don't remember EVER meeting anyone in Arizona named Isabella. OR  in Texas and how the hell did the card get to me because it just had my name on the outside.

Also this heat is oppressive. It's like I got a heat rash all the time between my thighs.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.