What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

On 5/14/2022 at 5:12 PM, Destiny Skywalker said:

4 per person or per address? Ours is per address so 10 goes fast In a family of 4 or 5.

And I found another box of 5. And my husband just tested positive this morning so now I don't have to waste any more on him. :no:

I have a whole closet full here at school that I don't know what to do with.  Let me know how many you want and I can send them to you. 

So yesterday I finally got a job. Unofficially at least. I should have an official offer letter by this evening. This is fantastic news because my husband's job is not going well and his medical problems are starting to all come to light. Now his doc wants to schedule him for an MRI because he's concerned about Trevor's memory loss. 

Had my daily freakout about life stresses. I meant to post this yesterday though. At lunch I walked down to Brackenridge Park and talked to the goat man for Rent a Ruminant who's clearing out Brack to see the goats and check to see if my students come and see the goats doing goat things. Meet my favorite goat Sienna. Also I got into trouble with the goat herder because I bleeted just like a goat and he was worried about his flock of 150 goats. Someone stole the electric fence generator over night so basically these goats could escape the two and a half foot fence they put up if they wanted.

283261380_8399276366764480_6464166262756

Jacobe is gonna live in my town so there's a LOT more of this to come.

So far we're just as fun IRL as we are here, so we've got that going for us. We like the same things. He's taller than he sounds. SO tall that you can't (I couldn't) help but remark. L-Roy and Jesus liked him right away when he came to my crappy apartment and L-Roy is usually wary of new people, but he came out for pets.

We got BBQ pork humbow at The Market, Tried to go up in the Space Needle but it was close to a 4 hour wait, saw the Experience Music Project, went to the locks at the ship canal, had drinks at Ray's Boathouse (where Mindy and I met Nicole and Mr. Skywalker years ago), cruised Archie McPhee and drove around Green Lake. I also showed him my ex-house that's worth $1,700,000 now, along with the house they built in our yard now worth $1,600.000 today I AM KICKING MYSELF).

I've already invited him and his family to my friend Jackie's house for the 4th of July.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.