What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

Of course now Katie’s balking on it because the second week of the month always has the most new rentals pop up for next months move in, so she thinks we should wait and see what’s up next week. I’m worried she won’t be satisfied no matter what, and we’ll run out of time and end up with shit.

Yeah, I think we’re pretty set on taking this one if we get approved, which I suspect we will (provided no nonsense springs up in the lease, as has happened once already). We just applied for another one as a fall back. I’ve lost track of how many we’ve applied for at this point. As manic as I might sound/feel, I’m pretty confident we’ll be getting this one—though I’ve said that a couple times in the last month!

I spent hours over the past few days trying to decide on a place to stay for 5 days in Florida for a wedding this summer. It had to be perfect because we’re going to spend 5 days there! I can only imagine trying to find a home.

Yesterday I had a 2nd interview for a decent job that's in a different aspect of real estate than I'm used to. I heard back first thing this morning. Apparently he was "very impressed" and would like to meet me in person next week. So this is sounding good. 

They tested Tina for Covid yesterday because she was confused at the dialysis center about a question and she was coughing. No fever. I think her soreness is from the fact that over the last week she's lost a ton of blood from the port in her arm and is becoming anemic but I am dreading the result because honestly it could be covid. It's contagious. I don't have symptoms but I could be asymptomatic.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to go insane soon.

We can get 10 free tests per month in Washington shipped to our house. I just ordered 10 after E tested positive and I think I'm already down to those 10. Eeek. After that I guess we will have to go to the pharmacy and see how to do this via insurance. 

Why were EMTs there again? Did you get Tina's results yet?

oh shit, I guess I do have to bring the kids too

But yeah Katie is very good at tetrising things, while I am not (oddly enough I'm excellent at the game Tetris), and we're having movers load it up for us. Fortunately the things I'm stressed about she's not, and vice versa.

16 hours ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

We can get 10 free tests per month in Washington shipped to our house. I just ordered 10 after E tested positive and I think I'm already down to those 10. Eeek. After that I guess we will have to go to the pharmacy and see how to do this via insurance. 

Why were EMTs there again? Did you get Tina's results yet?

It's standardized testing for the kids so basically I'm in a bit of trouble for leaving them unsupervised so I could run to the emergency room for Tina when her arm started bleeding uncontrollably on Wednesday. Tina is covid negative. She just has a terrible stomach bug. Texas is so GOP we just get 4 of those covid tests. The school had been doing it for free for us but the funding got cut off.

Jacob! You have kids so it probably seems like a ton of stuff but it will fit. Sending good juju.

Per address. Wow. A can't imagine a whole house of sick people. Tina has been sick now for weeks from either the virus or allergies. I can't handle one person being sick. A whole household would make me cry. It's so stressful. Giant hugs. 

Lunar eclipse was soooo cool last night. I tried to get my students stirred up and want to watch it this past Sunday night. Only five saw it. I timed my unit on planets to go this past week and that was supposed to be the cap to it! Anyways I have a ton of blurry pictures of a dot in the sky to look at. HA!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.