What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

15 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

I had a dream where Millie Vanilli never got caught.   They got inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame.  Never got caught, but in the dream, it seemed I was aware of the lip synching the whole time but no one else knew.  

I imagine the world was a much better place in that timeline.

4 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I imagine the world was a much better place in that timeline.

Well.  I forget if it was Milli or Vanilli but he ended up not killing himself.  So yeah!  I mean, they fraudulently made hundreds of millions of dollars and several radio listeners ended up killing themselves but yeah, better place!

8 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

Well.  I forget if it was Milli or Vanilli but he ended up not killing himself.  So yeah!  I mean, they fraudulently made hundreds of millions of dollars and several radio listeners ended up killing themselves but yeah, better place!

I wish I could fraudulently make millions.

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

I wish I could fraudulently make millions.

Give a horse steroids and place some bets!   Or give yourself steroids and break Hank Aaron's record.   Or give yourself horse steroids and place some bets on yourself.  

45 minutes ago, Jacen123 said:

Last night, I drove over the exact spot Kennedy was shot. 

Then, just past that spot, a group of ***holes on motorcycles started popping high wheelies that left sparks on the road in the middle of traffic.

Maybe they were just out  trying to clear their heads. 

I'm working as a supervisor in a call center today and pretty much want to murder employees that can't figure out the answer on their own and are too wishy washy to chose an option and do it regardless of right or wrong and dumb customers who feel that they're always right and deserve something. 

I have to find a better second job. I am actually letting it affect my call quality because I'm one old lady away from murdering ppl.

And planning a vacation before I get fired on company time. LOL

Got my Nova back from the transmission shop.  Had it upgraded to a 700R4 4-speed auto from a TH350 3-speed auto.  Totally runs like a different car!  Laid rubber on the way home, and then raced and destroyed a BMW with some cocky GQ 20 something driving (probably Daddy's car)!  Eat the Rich! Love it!

• 10 months later...

So it was yesterday but I spent 6 hours on Easter doing our taxes. Gross. But I did manage to get our capital gains on the sale of our house significantly reduced. We still owed a good chunk of change, but not nearly as bad as it could've been.

And after all that, we took a standard deduction instead of itemizing. FML.

19 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Hosted a party for 23 boys, mostly third graders. It was awesome but I also never want to see another third grade boy again.

I just got home from a 5 year old birthday party. There were about 15 kids tops. I'm ruined now. 

6 hours ago, Odine said:

I just got home from a 5 year old birthday party. There were about 15 kids tops. I'm ruined now. 

My son has a party tomorrow, but I get to drop him off. And my daughter is going to the children’s museum with a friend for that girl’s birthday, but we don’t have to deal with that either. It’s nice to have older kids.

22 minutes ago, RUAJedi2 said:

Binge watched Heartstopper twice and ugly cried at least three times.

I have no clue what that is, and it sounds like I don’t want to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.