What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

10 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Officially for real finished my book. It is now a PDF. Feels weird/terrifying/awesome/massive relief man.

Congratulations! Good work!

I’ve been slowly working at really changing my basement into an office instead of a storage room that I work in. Still have a lot to do, but I’ve upgraded to a real desk, changed some lighting, and added an automated music player that runs during work hours - helps to drown out noise from the family and also makes a soothing environment. 

When I’m all done, I’ll post before and after pics. Today will involve at least buying some frames for some art prints I’ve ordered to hang there so I can get rid of the pictures my daughter drew / colored for me. A couple is fine, but an entire wall of them is actually overwhelming because it just looks like a mess.

I went on a mile walk! This is the furthest I’ve been able to go since I got COVID.

Tomorrow I’m going to start a challenge where I am starting with one push-up and then adding one each day. That seems really pathetic, but that’s where I am physically right now, and it’s taken a long time to get here.

HHAHAHAA I call my fat poundage my covid 20. I have gained so much since teaching from home. This ends in a couple of weeks. I'm getting nervous but they're making me go in to administer state testing. I've been trying for 10,000 steps a day now for about a month to try and get some exercise.

Today I got to talk to one of our engineering managers, who happens to be an old friend from high school.  I finished my web development boot camp and now I’m learning Ruby on Rails. He said to let him know when I’m done with that and he will be willing to help me look at transitioning to that side of the business.

I finally did something that wasn’t laying around in bed punctuated by going to work!

So, today I went to PT (cannot recommend this practice, the treatment has been worthless), got x-rays done, and got Pfizer dose one!

Now I’m exhausted.

9 minutes ago, Iceheart said:

I finally did something that wasn’t laying around in bed punctuated by going to work!

So, today I went to PT (cannot recommend this practice, the treatment has been worthless), got x-rays done, and got Pfizer dose one!

Now I’m exhausted.

I’m exhausted just reading it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.