What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

On 2/28/2021 at 4:14 PM, Sheep Murderer said:

Nightly passed through a dream, so I logged in here.

Those are normally called nightmares.

I mean, good to see you! Come back!

10 hours ago, Odine said:

Is that a stick insect in the top photo? If so awesome. My kid watches this TV show that has a stick insect song. Gotta admit it's a banger.

No stick insects, just some actual sticks. I usually don't see them around here until much later in the Spring. But curse you for that song. Been going around the house singing "stick stick sticky stick" since I clicked the link.:angry:

Last night Noah and I had to make a quick trip to Target to pick up sheets for his bed. I picked up a bottle of pre-made "margaritas" (agave wine drink 13.8% alcohol). Then I went home and drank it. I'm not much of a drinker anymore. 

My big kid tells me he found me passed out on the couch cuddling my toothbrush at 1AM. 

I got the first Moderna vaccine shot. I’m feeling minor side effects. Mostly tired and my arm hurts around the injection site. But I also took my daughters to IKEA to pick out a new desk. Time to retire the folding table since I know I’m working from home for another year at least. So that definitely contributed to the tiredness.

14 hours ago, Fozzie said:

I got the first Moderna vaccine shot. I’m feeling minor side effects. Mostly tired and my arm hurts around the injection site. But I also took my daughters to IKEA to pick out a new desk. Time to retire the folding table since I know I’m working from home for another year at least. So that definitely contributed to the tiredness.

Today I learned that people who have had COVID can get the side effects with the first shot. I’m glad I learned that, because I just straight up feel like I’m dying. Ugh.

I had heard that, too, and was curious when you mentioned you had gotten it, but didn’t want to ask in case it made you anxious.  I’m sorry you’re getting hit hard with the side effects.  I hope that they only last for about a day for you like they did for me and a lot of others I know who got both doses.

11 minutes ago, Jacen123 said:

I had heard that, too, and was curious when you mentioned you had gotten it, but didn’t want to ask in case it made you anxious.  I’m sorry you’re getting hit hard with the side effects.  I hope that they only last for about a day for you like they did for me and a lot of others I know who got both doses.

I’ve had so many health problems that I’m pretty much over experiencing anxiety over it, but thanks for thinking of me! 

I just got one of those scammy interest reduction calls, and when the guy asked how many cards I had, I said 3000. He then told me "shove it up your asshole and jump like a fucking frog" and that is honestly my new favorite thing ever.

Javan-gliding-tree-frog.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.