Zathras' Post Xmas Drunken Zoom Nerdfest Sat 12/26/20...if there is interest.

Zathras

Hey all, since last week's Zoom was kind of a bust due to some of us having personal emergencies (which I hope everyone is doing better now) or passing out early like me,  I am just throwing this out there.  It seems Zoom is allowing unlimited Zoom time for all accounts during the holiday season, and I would like to host a Zoom session on Sat 12/26/20, time TBD.   It could be as early in the afternoon or late in the evening, depending on demand (I only want to do this if there are at least 2 others interested).

Would anyone be interested and available in joining?  All nightly members are welcome!  Brag about what you got for xmas. Celebrate 2020 is finally coming to a close! Discuss lightsaber hilts. Piss and moan about modern Star Wars\Star Trek\MCU plot holes. Geek out about your special geek thing.  Talk about cool movies or TV shows you want to recommend to others.  Watch someone get accosted by hobos on the way to the liquor store.  Or just get effed up and blabber! Anything! 

What say you?

I mean, I would. But I don't have enough time or will to get through all the extended family zoom/Skype/facetimes that I am obligated to partake in over the festive period, let alone summon the strength to get on a zoom call with you lot. Love you all though I do. I feel exhausted and it's not even Christmas Eve. 

Cool! So, I will go ahead with this.  I totally understand everyone may be spending time with family or just busy. 

Jedi Goat, it's all good, but if you did show up, that would be great! 

I don't know if I met you in Zoom before, Hobbes, and I look forward to doing so. 

Fozzie, I know you have it rough right now, and your health is paramount, but if you did have time, that would be awesome!  I appreciate you guys checking in!

Please let me know what times work for you all, and I will create a meeting based on what works best for everyone, and post the link here.  No pressure on anyone.

AZ Time is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time, 2 hours behind Eastern time, 1 hour behind Central time, same as Mountain time, and an hour ahead of Pacific time. 

Mr. Zathras (Tom) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mr. Zathras (Tom)'s Zoom Meeting
Time: Dec 26, 2020 06:00 PM Arizona (08:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79668358445?pwd=U3VMOXo1T0JxTjhtZ2F5MnB5WFZYUT09 

Meeting ID: 796 6835 8445
Passcode: dCDj6r

****This meeting WILL NOT be recorded in Zoom, and it is asked to not be recorded by any other means.****

Thank you all who showed up, Captain Bleh, especially for hanging in there :)!  And for those who weren't able to make it, perhaps another time. 

I would like to say that it was nice to see all of you, again.  This year has been especially rough and I want to say to you all that these zoom meetings have been a great help to me personally to get through the lockdown, as well as being able to meet you all personally (even if it is through Zoom).  It has helped me more than you can know. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.