Standing In A Parking Space....

Jedigoat

1 minute ago, Ms. Spam said:

Depends on if you're evil chaotic or lawful good.

Me I'd be like I'm running over you if you don't move out my parking space but honestly as I lock up and walk away I'd be worried my car would be keyed.

Good point.   I've seen this a few times and it's insane to me.   If your car gets there before another car, it's yours.  Period.  

Fucked up might be a bit harsh, but that's not on for me

I my car gets there first, the space is mine

But thankfully I live somewhere where distances to shops are small and I've got the option of not driving for some trips, especially during Xmas crazy

(I prefer to reverse in to parking spaces too, and sometimes I've lost a space to people quickly driving in to it when I've indicated that I'm going to reverse in to it)

I usually don't park close, so human traffic cones don't affect me one way or another. I intentionally park further out, where there are less vehicles because I don't want door dings.  

That said, it depends on the person who is standing there.  If they look old, or not in that great a health, I am cool with it.  If it is some able-bodied douche holding the spot for another able-bodied douche in a BMW, then I see them as generally horrible people. 

On 12/30/2020 at 12:19 PM, Ms. Spam said:

It's a big thing to leave furniture and what not in a parking space to save it in some big cities but I chose to live in the south where two inches of snow closes the whole city down for the day. 

That actually works?  What stops anyone from moving the furniture?

On 12/30/2020 at 9:19 AM, Ms. Spam said:

It's a big thing to leave furniture and what not in a parking space to save it in some big cities but I chose to live in the south where two inches of snow closes the whole city down for the day. 

They do this in Pittsburgh when it snows. They put their dining room chairs in street spaces after they shovel out their own parking spots. People learn; respect the chair

https://www.google.com/search?q=pittsburgh+respect+the+chair&sxsrf=ALeKk01ielGLCpO_2T-m3SBqBewuMkcz0g:1610129972765&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRg8bI-YzuAhWkCjQIHZGNDggQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=LNN2mBDJxoKNAM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.