Disney Investor News Dump

The Choc

Don’t deny the Youtuber is doing that but I don’t think it was a lapse in judgement from Pablo. I think it’s more likely he has been tapped on the shoulder by someone higher than he is to put out the apology. He has exhibited this kind of behaviour in the past. 

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

I’m sure he means me, but my point is that both sides can be wrong. 

Not you specifically.  I don't remember who said what.   But they're here.  

It's all pretty humorous to me, actually.  I mean, what's Pablo's position at Lucasfilm?  Imagine being in his position and replying to some YouTube fuck.  That alone is hilarious.  YouTube guy flips out about it which is also hilarious.  Youtuber's gang gets out the pitchforks and torches over a mild mild mild tweet, which only is quoting a SW film.....possibly the most hilarious part.

Do these two guys have a history at all?  Or supposedly maybe Pablo doesn't like this guy?

Nobody has defended the outrage here at all. It is extreme and over the top. But it doesn’t change that Pablo shouldn’t of commented on it.

On it’s own it doesn’t look like much but the context is he has been arrogant and antagonised fans before, which is why he is generally disliked and people flipped out. 

What has pablo done in the past?  I'm only curious because the whole idea of someone in his position engaging or sparring with fans is gold.   He either doesn't have social skills, is a prick, or is just engaging in a game of practical jokers with his office buddies.  And picturing him doing the last one is deserving of some type of award.  I mean if it were hypothetically someone else doing it.  

He has never done anything extreme or malicious - certainly not enough to warrant the extreme reaction he got this round. But he does have a tendency to be sarcastic and mock (nothing over the top) fans he doesn’t agree with.

Just when you work for the franchise with the most sensitive fan base in existence, you’d think he’d know better. 

And him making the tweet his Twitter profile header is odd.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.