Spotify Wrapped

Darth Krawlie

1CA5BB44-898A-42F9-89C5-20AB072289C5.jpegMy listening is weird - it includes my music, family music, kid music, and 90s country as background music during work. It’s the perfect mix of being something I’m familiar with and something I don’t care enough about to become distracted.

Nightly won’t let me post attachments anymore either.

We’ve also lost the button that turns everything to code to make edit-quoting easier and seeing how other people post. I like the new nightly, but it makes me feel like Tami.

36 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Fozzie: That's the Touch by Stan Bush, right? Any other answer is wrong. I've also worked very hard to make sure the kids' music is all on my wife's account.

Tank: I had to email the link to myself to get the screenshot. I think I'm dumb too.

It is the Stan Bush song. Why the hell would anyone else ever record a song called The Touch?

I was able to click share and then click on the three dots and there was an option to save the image.

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

See the part where I said nightly wouldn't let me upload anything? GOOD TO KNOW IT'S JUST ME THANKS BRANDO

Apparently you're the only person who used all of your allotted space. But now you should be okay. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.