Jeep Patriot

Jedigoat

On 11/13/2020 at 4:33 PM, Jedigoat said:

Man, I missed being up off the ground while driving.  Having more space in general.  I know it sounds silly but I never felt good about driving a Ford Focus.   The thing is just too small. 

Man, I missed being up off your mom while driving. Having more space in your mom. I know it sounds filly bit I never felt good about your mom. Your mom is just too small.

3 hours ago, Zathras said:

Burt Reynolds, Sean Connery, and Alex Trebek are all dead. :(

Playing Jeopardy in heaven.  

Burt Reynolds: Who is, ah, Scooby Doo?

Alex Trebek: No.

Burt Reynolds: That was a funny dog, Scooby Doo. He drove around in a van and, ah,solved mysteries.

Alex Trebek: That is incorrect.

Burt Reynolds: No, that’s correct. I remember he had a pal, Scrappy Doo.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Jedigoat said:

Man, I missed being up off the ground while driving.  Having more space in general.  I know it sounds silly but I never felt good about driving a Ford Focus.   The thing is just too small. 

I am the exact opposite.  My car is less than a foot off the ground.  I love being able to park wherever and zipping in and out of traffic. 

On 11/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, Hobbes said:

I am the exact opposite.  My car is less than a foot off the ground.  I love being able to park wherever and zipping in and out of traffic. 

Around here, you can park anywhere no matter what you drive.  And zipping in and out of traffic?   I'm not a douchebag.  

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

In the realm of traffic and zipping in and out of it, I'm not.  Everywhere else?   Maybe.  Probably. Yes.  

Okay. I'll allow it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.