Electoral College Predictions

Darth Krawlie

Interesting. 

For the most part, it's confirmed a lot of my beliefs, especially about people.

Retail Rage – Musings of a Mad Misanthrope

Basically, that summarizes it. Now, I have seen people I respected basically decide that human life isn't worth mild inconvenience, which has made me lose respect for those particular people. But, overall, that picture sums up my view of people as a whole.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:34 AM, Fozzie said:

At least two Trump lawsuits have been tossed today. Recounts aren’t going to change anything - we actually did learn a lot from 2000. It may be close enough in Georgia that a recount could change it, but I don’t think Georgia will be important to the end result. 

Biden is going to be the next president, barring anything tragic happening.

Even Karl Rove came out and was all "Bitch, no" to Trump's claims.

HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, but I really want some of these Republicans to start standing up for things to Trump. It's getting ridiculous. Some of these lawsuits the Administration are trying are so bad. Someone who is currently in leadership just needs to straight up tell Trump. It's like they don't have any type of backbone. During the election some Republicans came out that they "quietly" dissented from Trump but come on. 

Some teacher friends were saying that the whole White House will need to be disinfected because of the covid when Biden takes over.

3 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I’m torn. I’d love to see Fox fail, but at the same time going to more radical news sources is bad.

Well, the bright side is those who go to OAN or other radical right news sources are also COVID deniers, who refuse to wear masks. Maybe the herd will be culled.   

17 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Well, the bright side is those who go to OAN or other radical right news sources are also COVID deniers, who refuse to wear masks. Maybe the herd will be culled.   

After they kill innocent people.

59 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Yeah, that's true.  I was being facetious, of course.

I honestly wouldn’t care if the hoaxers and anti-maskers were killing themselves. Back in April I would’ve had sympathy. In November? None.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.