No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

On 11/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, Gamevet said:

Like I said, this election is a flustercluck. Biden appears in worse mental condition than Ronald Reagan, who was showing signs of his mental collapse near the middle point of his second term. Trump is just an egotistical dumbass. We lose either way.

The choices in 2016 were really bad, but this election looks even worse. HELP!

What has Biden done that shows he's in "worse mental condition than Ronald...near the middle point of his second term", please?

HAHAHA. When I went to church in Boerne yesterday afterwards we went to a Band Booster social distance turkey dinner (it was take out only) and got caught up in a TRUMP IS PRESIDENT rally with a bunch of rednecks in trucks with loosely tied on flags and kids in the back of trucks honking their way down main street like they're living up their 70s 80s cruising childhood. About a 100 trucks and cars clogging up traffic. So I ate my turkey dinner cold and sad like it was meant to be. 

1 hour ago, monkeygirl said:

and what about this election was a clusterfuck? Officials all over the USA are saying it's been one of the smoothest, problem-free elections in modern history...

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

...Except for Trump, that is.

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

It's like saying it's been a pretty good year, except for COVID.

It depends on what you mean by election. Kinda like the question of whether there was foreign interference with the election in 2016.

If you take a narrow view of the election meaning the actual voting, this year was fine. And 2016 had no interference.

If you take a wide view and look at everything else going on, Trump has really screwed this election.

2 hours ago, monkeygirl said:

What has Biden done that shows he's in "worse mental condition than Ronald...near the middle point of his second term", please?

Yeah, Ronnie didn’t start showing significant mental lapses until about 2 years into his second term. He was sharp during his debates leading up to that election. He went downhill pretty quickly.

3 minutes ago, Gamevet said:

Yeah, Ronnie didn’t start showing significant mental lapses until about 2 years into his second term. He was sharp during his debates leading up to that election. He went downhill pretty quickly.

Are you saying that Biden seems worse than Reagan at that point, or worse than Reagan when he ran for re-election?

I haven’t seen any signs of Biden being substantially different than 2008 when he was running in the primary, but I’m open to new information.

2 hours ago, monkeygirl said:

and what about this election was a clusterfuck? Officials all over the USA are saying it's been one of the smoothest, problem-free elections in modern history...

I don’t know about you, but I had a sneaking suspicion that the mail in ballots were going to cause controversy, wether they were tampered with or not. In the age of the internet, you’d think that people could have casted their vote online, much like we do our taxes.  Ballots floating around in mail trucks and sitting in mail boxes isn’t very secure.

And just like the Bush’s 1st election, controversy and lawyers arrived to delay the results.

3 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Are you saying that Biden seems worse than Reagan at that point, or worse than Reagan when he ran for re-election?

I haven’t seen any signs of Biden being substantially different than 2008 when he was running in the primary, but I’m open to new information.

I’m saying that Reagan was sharp as a tack,  when he was debating against Mondale. That old man would have made both of these candidates look silly, which they are. 

I don’t really care for either of them.

8 minutes ago, Zathras said:

True, but I will settle for the news stopping the 24/7 coverage of the fuck face.

I’m not eve comfortable enough to wish for that. And I’m still wishing for a winning lottery ticket to do from the sky into my hand

It’s certainly possible. He’s an old man who doesn’t take care of himself, but he also has healthcare options that most men in that situation don’t get.

But the bigger point is, as long as he can hold a phone he’s a danger to Democrats and traditional Republicans.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.