No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

You know what's going to happen if Biden gets into office? He's going to be removed from office, once doctors discover he has dementia. The Vice President will take his place and who knows where things will go from there. This whole election is one big CF.

10 minutes ago, Ms. Spam said:

What we have now has mental issues. If they do impeach it would be a hilarious whiplash of the gop. 

Like I said, this election is a flustercluck. Biden appears in worse mental condition than Ronald Reagan, who was showing signs of his mental collapse near the middle point of his second term. Trump is just an egotistical dumbass. We lose either way.

The choices in 2016 were really bad, but this election looks even worse. HELP!

I don’t buy the whole dementia thing, especially since every thing I’ve seen referenced is a clip taken out of context. Or just DJ making stuff up and his base believing anything he says.

But, I would vote for Harris before Trump or Pence. Both of whom are incompetent, mustache twirling villains who don’t even try to hide their hatred of reality in a quest to set Trump as the new evangelical god.

14 hours ago, Gamevet said:

You know what's going to happen if Biden gets into office? He's going to be removed from office, once doctors discover he has dementia. The Vice President will take his place and who knows where things will go from there. This whole election is one big CF.

Interesting. On what evidence are you basing your diagnosis of dementia? 

If he didn’t have dementia, people wouldn’t say it!

Seriously, Biden has always misspoken and had some troubles with it. But he doesn’t make words up constantly because he can’t read.

7 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

My mom has dementia and I resent the insinuations that Biden does.

Hey, my brother in law was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago, and he's only in his late 60s.  Some days everything will seem okay, then others he'll get lost in his thoughts. There's nothing funny about it and from what I've seen, the guy sometimes is at a loss for words. He's also had 2 aneurysms that were repaired, which was shocking for me to hear. He'll be 82 by the end of his 1st term.

I mean, I am not excited about Biden,  but warts and all, he was an infinitely better choice than another 4 years of the disaster that is the Trump presidency.  I think it is actually cool Harris is Veep, and I think if she plays her cards right, we may see her run in 2024, if Biden's health declines.  That said, the dems need to be less academic, and more pragmatic.

My only observation of Biden is he seems pretty wooden. He doesn't seem that personable. When he gave his winning speech he kind of just shouted into the microphone in a kind of monotone yell. It was kind of funny I suppose, and I'd obviously rather him than more Trump. If Bidens policies don't really work out I don't think he has the charisma to keep people happy(ish).

A big part of Biden’s appeal right now is that he’s bland. After Trump, people want someone who is just going to say the right thing and be boring. His victory speech was perfect, because that’s all it was - a generic victory speech from a generic president. We’ve had 12 years of personality cults. Let’s just have a president we can ignore for a while.

9 hours ago, Cerina said:

He's actually just a couple of years older than Trump. 

I'm all for electing younger people into the office, but apparently most of the country doesn't agree with that. 

Right now, the president, speaker of the house, and senate majority leader are all in their 70s and 80s. A big part of that is the age of voters. 52% are 50+, compared with 41% in 1996. Basically, a huge voting bloc is now old, and it happens to be the generation most in fear of aging or acknowledging that they are aging. If I’m 74, and I’m not old, then Trump isn’t old either. And Biden’s just a little older than me, so he’s not really old either.

In another 10 years, things will hopefully change for the better. Or we’ll end up with a 90 year old president.

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

A big part of Biden’s appeal right now is that he’s bland. After Trump, people want someone who is just going to say the right thing and be boring. His victory speech was perfect, because that’s all it was - a generic victory speech from a generic president. We’ve had 12 years of personality cults. Let’s just have a president we can ignore for a while.

That makes sense. 

Although hopefully people won't relax and disengage from politics because you now have a boring president. Hopefully he will remain under as much scrutiny as any other president.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.