No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

Trump is now the only POTUS to have lost the popular vote twice. Buh-byee, Donnie. I long to see him behind bars, in an orange jumpsuit. I want to see him forced to answer some questions. I want him utterly broken. I want his criminal family forced to give back their salaries. I am so happy he's going to be gone. I want these maggot supremacists forced back under their slimy rocks.

I'm worried about what he'll do between now and the Inauguration.

I want a clause in the Constitution banning reality TV show hosts from running beyond city offices.

"I am a terrible human being." Nope. He reaps what he has sown.

7 hours ago, monkeygirl said:

Trump is now the only POTUS to have lost the popular vote twice. Buh-byee, Donnie. I long to see him behind bars, in an orange jumpsuit. I want to see him forced to answer some questions. I want him utterly broken. I want his criminal family forced to give back their salaries. I am so happy he's going to be gone. I want these maggot supremacists forced back under their slimy rocks.

I'm worried about what he'll do between now and the Inauguration.

I want a clause in the Constitution banning reality TV show hosts from running beyond city offices.

"I am a terrible human being." Nope. He reaps what he has sown.

..or unceremoniously shot in the back of the head and left in a ditch. 

I'm not a bad person I swear. 

12 hours ago, RUAJedi2 said:

Right, but has the state of PA actually announced the official result?

Nobody has certified their results yet, so no state has announced a winner. I don’t think anyone is due to do it until close to the end of the month.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.