No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

2 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I just need the media to call it today. It's about 99% inevitable. But I need them to call it. I know there'll be lawsuits and tweets and riots and bullshit for a while to come, but I need the cathartic release of the announcement that Donald Trump lost the election, is a one term president, and that Biden/Harris are president and vice president elect. I need it.

What if he runs again in 4 years and does a Cleveland?

9 minutes ago, Darth Virul said:

I said the same thing in our group text the other day. It's definitely possible, but I dunno. His ego definitely might force him to do it, but he could also easily beg off by saying if they cheated him this time they'll just cheat him again. Plus I think it'd be great to see Jr or Ivanka or someone crash and burn in the primaries.

10 minutes ago, Darth Virul said:

Let Krawlie have his time of happiness.

Plus hopefully the Big Mac diet catches up with him before then.

There, I said it and I have a little bit of shame for it, but I also mean it.

As for Trump running as a Republican, if the establishment is against him that just helps him. If they embrace him, that also helps him. 

The days of party leaders choosing is past, so thinking about the Republicans making strategic decisions is past.

3 minutes ago, Destiny Skywalker said:

I think he would have to run as an Independent. At least I hope the Republican party realizes he's an Albatross and disassociates with him. If not, they deserve everything they get.

It's already starting. The GOP didn't want him in the first place. They only rallied behind when they realized he was going the distance. They are going to do their best to throw their weight behind some new monster. McConnel will become their mouthpiece now. Trump's name wilL still come up, but the future GOP won't revere him like Reagan. It'll be more like Nixon.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

It's already starting. The GOP didn't want him in the first place. They only rallied behind when they realized he was going the distance. They are going to do their best to throw their weight behind some new monster. McConnel will become their mouthpiece now. Trump's name wilL still come up, but the future GOP won't revere him like Reagan. It'll be more like Nixon.

It remains to be seen. It may go exactly as you say, but if he holds sway over the voters, that changes things. And he's not going away, no matter what he says.

32 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

And he's not going away, no matter what he says.

We talking about jail or the public spotlight?

I think once he's out of sight, out of mind, he will go the way of Nixon. My dad is a conservative Christian who I know deep down is mortified by Trump's decorum (or lack thereof), but HER EMAILS! He's just always been a Republican but doesn't know how to vote any other way (but somehow did vote for Hillary in 2016 despite those emails and we had a conversation on Election Night 2016 about how disgusting Trump was). But once Trump was party leader, he fell in line. I see people like my dad who should and deep down do know better, but they are too obedient to stand up. Unfortunately, not something I'm super proud of right now.

I meant public spotlight - remember, he’s actually been a force in the GOP since Obama took office, and he has an insane amount of Twitter followers, and people who legitimately believe he was sent by God. Those people aren’t going to give up easily, especially because he’s been laying down the “Commies are stealing the election” message for months.

Twitter and FB banned Qanon and they immediately just flipped to their own platform-- which is actually worse because now there's not a bit of dissent in their echochamber.

Trump will launch his own platform and become a social media pundit.

He's already started the "if I lose I will leave the country" narrative awhile back. Promise you it will be a country with no extradition agreement with the US.

He can be prosecuted in absentia, and it would at least rob him of Secret Service protection.

Source: https://www.offshore-protection.com/offshore-blog/non-extradition-countries-the-best-place-to-run-to

Countries with No U.S. Extradition Treaty List 2020
Afghanistan
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Belarus
Benin
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Congo
Djibouti
East Timor
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Georgia
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Maldives
Mali
Mauritania
Moldova
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Qatar
Russia
Rwanda
Samoa
São Tomé & Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Togo
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uganda
Ukraine
UAE
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Vietnam
Yemen

36 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Source: https://www.offshore-protection.com/offshore-blog/non-extradition-countries-the-best-place-to-run-to

Countries with No U.S. Extradition Treaty List 2020
Afghanistan
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Belarus
Benin
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Congo
Djibouti
East Timor
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Georgia
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Maldives
Mali
Mauritania
Moldova
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Qatar
Russia
Rwanda
Samoa
São Tomé & Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Togo
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uganda
Ukraine
UAE
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Vietnam
Yemen

So...the "shithole" countries?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.