No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

Did you mean Nevada? Biden had Arizona last night-- but Nevada still seems close.

This article made me feel better:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/politics/election-results-contested-disputed.html?fbclid=IwAR2n72l2daa3R_FGQz5XStW20Qr6mBpS3lcQLXJU0CP2vPVaGoov0mXcdr4

There's a long ass process that has to happen, and it's constitutional so Trump can't make it not happen. It involves so many working parts that while I wouldnm't say it's completely corruption fee, it's certainly not as simple as Trump makes it sound. The Supreme Court can't just roll up and say "stop counting."

What he is doing, is petitioning the battleground states. It's a petition to the courts, which can be contested (and will be by Biden's lawyers) to try and trigger a recount on their terms before the official count has finished.

He just doesn't want the AP map calling states for Biden because of the image it would send.

6 minutes ago, Darth Ender said:

Arizona just went Biden.  Michigan should be soon to take it akk.  Hopefully GA will flip just to make a statement.  I still have hope for NC, but it fading.  PA should be a moot point. 

NC is going to go Trump. It'll be close, but we're still predominately the rural South.

Fox called AZ last night, but nobody else has done it yet. The NY Times still hasn't called it.

Scott Walker is sure that they won't find the votes in a recount, so Trump will win WI.

NV seems likely to go to Biden.  So Biden needs MI or PA. GA and NC are going Trump.

10 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Fox called AZ last night, but nobody else has done it yet. The NY Times still hasn't called it.

Scott Walker is sure that they won't find the votes in a recount, so Trump will win WI.

NV seems likely to go to Biden.  So Biden needs MI or PA. GA and NC are going Trump.

You mean Biden will win WI?

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

The AP gave Biden AZ. That seems to be the map I see being used most places. They have him leading in NV and MI as well.

CNN just called MI for Biden, but haven't called anything at all for NV or AZ.

Trump will Take Alaska along with GA and NC.

NV... I just don't know. They've always been so red.

I still think PA will be the decider.

I think sometimes my brain flips Arizona and Nevada.

If Fox news (of all places) has their projections right, Biden takes by 2 electoral votes, and a substantial lead in the popular vote.

MN and WI are still going to be recounted multiple times I bet. There's never been a recount that ended up changing the results with a Presidential run.

Then again-- 2020.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I think sometimes my brain flips Arizona and Nevada.

Well to be fair, NV and AZ are similar. Hot desert land, with islands of blue in a sea of red.  But when it comes to votes, they are all concentrated in Reno and LV, which is mostly blue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.