No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

So, despite planning on staying home this year, I did end up going to the polls, and here's why: voting is one of those "sacred cows" I was referring to in the Trump Administration thread that I am still "in the closet" about to my family and friends, including my parents. Most years it's been somewhere in town enough blocks away that driving was necessary, so for the 2018 Senate and House race I went out, drove around a little bit, then came home saying I voted. This year, however, they moved it to just around the block, within walking distance, and I would have stayed home had my father not been home as well. Since it would have been hard to fake it, I just decided to go and fill out a "protest" ballot. I had some fun with it.The following was the result (not a troll post):

20201103_153137.jpg

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

At least it's looking like AZ won't be blamed for something for a change.  Looking at you Michigan, Texas, and Ohio. You guys better not fuck this up.

I did my part.

Not in my state:

PENNSYLVANIA: Law prohibits someone from revealing their ballot "letting it be known how" they're "about to vote." But officials recently released guidance on electronic items in polling places that noted the recent court cases that "found a First Amendment right to take 'ballot selfies.'"

Source: https://6abc.com/ballot-photo-selfie-illegal-to-take-of/1588260/

All good. :)

2 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

So, despite planning on staying home this year, I did end up going to the polls, and here's why: voting is one of those "sacred cows" I was referring to in the Trump Administration thread that I am still "in the closet" about to my family and friends, including my parents. Most years it's been somewhere in town enough blocks away that driving was necessary, so for the 2018 Senate and House race I went out, drove around a little bit, then came home saying I voted. This year, however, they moved it to just around the block, within walking distance, and I would have stayed home had my father not been home as well. Since it would have been hard to fake it, I just decided to go and fill out a "protest" ballot. I had some fun with it.The following was the result (not a troll post):

20201103_153137.jpg

Why?  Not why did you do this, but why did you post this?

5 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

20201103_153137.jpg

I'm so happy I have to elope now in order to appreciate my rights for a moment before they're stripped away while you make the whole process out into a joke reflective of your existence, pissant loser.

4 hours ago, Cerina said:

Because he's a child.

How dare you!   He's the leader of Project Mayhem!  Next he's going to get birds to shit on cars.  That'll teach em!  Then he's going to fuck a coked out homeless girl.  As long as, you know, his parents aren't home.  Hell yeah!

2 hours ago, Cerina said:

It's almost 5am. I'm still awake. I can't stop reading updates. Things are sloooooooooooooowly inching in a good direction. I'm convinced it's purely because I'm awake and willing it so. I can't sleep. 

If your being awake is edging things in the right direction, I'll be happy to bring you ALL! THE! CAFFEINE! 

5 hours ago, Darth Sockimus said:

I'm so happy I have to elope now in order to appreciate my rights for a moment before they're stripped away while you make the whole process out into a joke reflective of your existence, pissant loser.

Well, I've got news for you, you unenlightened paeon: the system is a joke and your rights were on their way out the door a long time ago. George Carlin actually summed it up quite well. I suggest you look up the video.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.