No Sleep Til Biden

monkeygirl

TAMI! YAY. Facebook Messenger maybe easier because I won't have anyones phone numbers in my phone and it's going to be random numbers posting random nonsense which is why I hate group texts but my digits are 2 1 0 - 8 6 7 - 8 8 2 8.

PS Tami, that pig I met on Sunday. Her name is Piggy Sue and she's a rescue. Not an actual eating pig. LOL

I didn't sleep last night. Like literally. I never went to bed. My brain wouldn't shut off. This morning my resting heart rate was 108-112 BPMs. I had a quick 15 minute catnap around 9AM. And I'm wide awake now. I may not sleep again tonight. I keep yawning though, so apparently my body is tired. But my brain WILL NOT STOP. When is this shit going to be over?

We don't have any melatonin. I'm considering a shot or two of tequila. But I'm so flippin full of chips, cheese balls, Dr Pepper, Halloween candy, and fucking Ding Dongs that it might never soak in! Also - WHO THE FUCK LET ME DO THE GROCERY SHOPPING AT 3AM WHILE UNDER STRESS?!?!?

5 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Or Benadryl. It’s the sleepy ingredient in Tylenol PM, only you get to skip the acetaminophen.

You can buy generic diphenhydramine for super cheap...like 100 pills for 10 bucks.  Or you can just come to my little cave in our house and find, on any given day, 10-12 pills just randomly lying under dressers. in drawers, etc.  Even when I run out of the bottle, I still have a week's supply somewhere in my little den.  

Last night I had two, a Xanax, and a few beers.  

So are we waiting on Tami to send out the first text?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.