dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

So these questions came up because I forced my kids to watch ANH. I don't know if I'll be able to get them to sit through anymore but I might just watch ESB and ROTJ the next few days regardless. Anyway post more dumb questions.

They aren't down with it?  My kiddos always liked the OT more than the PT. 

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

They aren't down with it?  My kiddos always liked the OT more than the PT. 

I have a hard time getting my kids to like most of anything I show them. There are exceptions of course, my daughter loves all three Back to the Futures and my son enjoyed both Willow and the Goonies, but most things just haven't worked. I think my son will get into Star Wars when he's older though. He did an okay job watching it and likes the characters and designs, so once he calms down a little bit, he'll probably enjoy it all.

On 10/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

Oh hey here’s another one from ANH. What happened to the bodies of the Stormtroopers Luke and Han stole the armor from?

From Wookieepedia:

After the battle of Detention Block AA-23, a security team was dispatched to the hangar housing the Millennium Falcon where TK-421 and his comrades were found unconscious aboard the Freighter. He, along with TK-422 and the two crewmen were taken to the infirmary and perished in the Death Star's destruction during the battle of Yavin 4.

Also, fun fact about the rescue mission to Jabba's palace: Mara Jade was undercover as a dancer named Arica. Jabba did not permit her to go on the sale barge, but had he done so, as a Force vision in Heir to the Empire reveals, she would have Force-pulled Luke's lightsaber when Artoo launched it into the air, sealing the fates of Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Lando, Threepio, and Artoo.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:58 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

So Vader chucks some shit at Luke during their duel, blows out a window that pressurizes and sucks Luke out. You see Vader holding on as this happens, and then, as soon as Luke flies out, the vacuum stops and Vader walks fine. Wtf.

After the window broke, sensors triggered the closing of emergency doors to seal the area and stabilize the pressure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.