dumb questions

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it's only fitting that his post would be bastdoordized.

This is the dumbest and greatest question of allllllll time. 

The rightererer decision would have been to make more. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else seen these tiktok’s of like a large group of Star Wars fans all raising their lightsabers at Galaxy’s Edge and been like this is a cult these people are in a cult?

47 minutes ago, zambingo said:

Has anyone else seen these tiktok’s of like a large group of Star Wars fans all raising their lightsabers at Galaxy’s Edge and been like this is cult these people are in a cult?

In the lightsaber-building room or outside?  Because the raising of the sabers during the construction session was a cool experience.

I'm guessing you mean outside, though.  I'd say a lot would depend on the context.  If it is one of the big Star Wars weekends or whatever, then I would think that would be expected, kind of like all the super cheesy shit do at comic conventions while cosplaying that is perfectly fun there, but would be really weird elsewhere.

You know? if it is just a bunch of people raising lightsabers at Disney World/Land, then fuck it, if they're enjoying it and aren't harming anyone, then great! Good for them.

Was playing SW in my backyard as a kid considered canon?  Asking for myself and probably a banned member who isn't around to answer the question, thus rendering the question no fun at all.  

7 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

No, only the games I played count. Yours don't.

I was Jedi Han Solo.  Canon.  It's also canon for me to say you did not shoot me with your blaster no matter how many times you say you got me. You missed. 

When you click on the Ewoks: The Battle For Endor on the Disney+ app, who the hell is the dude standing in the front?  Sure as hell isn't Wilford Brimley.  

51 minutes ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

If the Academy Awards were in 1980 what they are today, would ESB win best picture?

No. ESB didn’t deserve Best Picture.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:11 PM, Jedigoat said:

When you click on the Ewoks: The Battle For Endor on the Disney+ app, who the hell is the dude standing in the front?  Sure as hell isn't Wilford Brimley.  

Nobody?