dumb questions

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it's only fitting that his post would be bastdoordized.

This is the dumbest and greatest question of allllllll time. 

Sex slaves.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Tank said:

Is he though? Because if he's not wearing clothes, and that were true, we'd know.

I'm way more concerned by how gross his seat in the Falcon's cockpit must be.

Maybe it pops out 'lipstick case' style. 

18 hours ago, Zathras said:

X wings and Y wings are straight forward, and I kinda see the A in A wings, but I don't see a B in the B wing. Where the fuck is it?

You can see B shapes on a B-wing if you look hard enough, but what I find interesting (and good) is that characters saying "X-wing" etc. in the OT is extremely rare

An Imperial underling says "X-wing class" in ESB when Luke is approaching Cloud City and Lando says "TIE fighters" during the flight in to the second Death Star, but they might the only times

14 hours ago, Zathras said:

Does Han have to take Chewie in every 2 months to the vet in order to express his anal glands?  Wookie dingleberries must be epic. 

No, they’re close enough that Han does it himself. Mostly just for fun.

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

Jesus wing?

Hey if hell exists, then why not. 

HEAD CANON!

Wait, Jesus wings?  Did he drink a Red Bull?  Man, imagine how many more miracles he could have accomplished.....

7 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Maybe it pops out 'lipstick case' style. 

That's what I was thinking: Wookiees have no hang, plus thick fur helps to conceal it. The same must be true of Ewoks, wampas, and other such creatures seen in the buff on screen.

3 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Hell doesn't actually exist in Star Wars apart from in Corellian mythology. Chaos exists, though.

Is that what Lawrence Kasdan told you?   

24 minutes ago, The Choc said:

In Star Wars when the Falcon leaves the Death Star why do they have to destroy the 4 TIE fighters? Why can't they just jump to hyper space?

THey were saving light speed skipping for TROS? Or, the Holdo Maneuver was a 1 in a million chance?

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

THey were saving light speed skipping for TROS? Or, the Holdo Maneuver was a 1 in a million chance?

Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dusting crops.

What if it was? What if it was EXACTLY like dusting crops.

Also, what are you dusting when your crop is sucking moisture out of the air?

Vader had consistently been shown through the whole battle that he was the best pilot. Once he had you in his sights you were done. So why is it that once he got a lock on Luke and fired, the shots went nowhere? And don’t say Han came to the rescue because Vader got the shots off before the Falcon ever got involved.