dumb questions

Am I the only one here disturbed that Jame (Darth Vader) Earl Jones reads the bible on pray.com?

All I can imagine is Darth Vader saying "I find your lack of faith in our Lord and Savior, disturbing!"

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it's only fitting that his post would be bastdoordized.

This is the dumbest and greatest question of allllllll time. 

Sex slaves.

Posted Images

There used to be a Wookieepedia article about sex. They took it down a few years ago, most likely to people being immature about it. I actually found it interesting, because it pointed out things I'd never taken notice of before, such as so-and-so and so-and-so being shown in a comic book as naked under the covers, suggesting they'd just had sex, or the part in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars where the light shuts off in Anakin's and Padme's apartment, suggesting they were getting intimate and mentioning that some fans believed this was when Luke and Leia were conceived.

Sounds like some type of captain obvious audio commentary.  Huh.  Lights go off means sex?  Maybe they forgot to pay their space electricity bill.   Chewbaccapedia probably covers this, I assume.  

Back to dumb questions...

In ESB Vader hires the bounty hunters to “find the Millennium Falcon.” Immediately upon giving them their instructions, the Admiral rushes up to Vader and tells him they found the Falcon. At this point wouldn’t all the bounty hunters just look at each other and say, well, I guess that’s that? 

1 hour ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

Back to dumb questions...

In ESB Vader hires the bounty hunters to “find the Millennium Falcon.” Immediately upon giving them their instructions, the Admiral rushes up to Vader and tells him they found the Falcon. At this point wouldn’t all the bounty hunters just look at each other and say, well, I guess that’s that? 

And I always assumed Fett knows Han, like he knew some of Han's tricks  and that's how he was able to track him. We haven't seen this yet on screen, but didn't we always assume, growing up, that they knew each other?

Hopefully their paths cross in some upcoming TV series. 

3 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

And I always assumed Fett knows Han, like he knew some of Han's tricks  and that's how he was able to track him. We haven't seen this yet on screen, but didn't we always assume, growing up, that they knew each other?

Hopefully their paths cross in some upcoming TV series. 

I always thought there was major history between Han, Lando and Fett. I was hoping we'd see some of that when they made Solo

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

between Han and Lando, I bet there's been a whole lot of Os on that ship, if you know what I mean

mostly Chewbacca's Os I bet

where's the wookieepedia entry on wookiee sex life?

No homo/furry, I've often wondered how Wookiees hide their junk.

Is he though? Because if he's not wearing clothes, and that were true, we'd know.

I'm way more concerned by how gross his seat in the Falcon's cockpit must be.