dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

1 hour ago, Odine said:

Can moons have moons of their own?

That sounds like it could be a Yo Mama joke. Yo mama so fat that when she moons someone, the moon starts orbiting her.

1 hour ago, Odine said:

Can moons have moons of their own?

Theoretically they can, if both moons are far enough away from the planet so as to not allow the planet's gravity to pull the sub-moon out of the moon's orbit.   I don't know for sure, but Saturn might have a moon orbiting another moon somewhere.  There's more than 60 moons that orbit Saturn.

Don't ask me why I know that!

Obviously many actresses or movie stars look younger than they are, although maybe not quite to the extent of Ming-Na. With her though it goes beyond that she moves like a young person and just seems younger beyond her looks. Like if somoene tried to cast her in a movie as a 60 year old it would be impossible. No one would believe it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, Zathras said:

I guess the real answer is everybody ages at a different rate.  I'd like to know what 58 is "supposed" to look like, but I was shocked to know that Ming Na is 58.  

Look at Holle Berry. She's 55 years old and looks amazing!

9 hours ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

How did Max Rebo survive that Sail Barge explosion??? And if he was able to, who else made it out alive? 

I assumed it was another one of his species, but I checked starwars.com, and yep, it is Max Rebo. I know he is just a minor character but it is lame how Disney keeps reviving characters that were assumed to be gone. Max Rebo, Boba Fett, Palpatine....who's next? How about Tarkin? What about Porkins? He should show up in the Book of Boba Fett. Let's start a petition. :D

3 hours ago, Darth Wicket said:

I assumed it was another one of his species, but I checked starwars.com, and yep, it is Max Rebo. I know he is just a minor character but it is lame how Disney keeps reviving characters that were assumed to be gone. Max Rebo, Boba Fett, Palpatine....who's next? How about Tarkin? What about Porkins? He should show up in the Book of Boba Fett. Let's start a petition. :D

Mace Windu will be next. 

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Why does Mathew McConaughey get credit for 'all right, all right, all right' when Lando said it wayyyy before him!??

So you’re saying a white gut gets credit for something a member of a minority group did first? Impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What if Luke doesn’t remove the restraining bolt from R2? Is he killed when the stormtroopers show up looking for the droids? Do Owen and Beru live because Obi Wan would’ve shown up to save all of them from the troopers? And if that’s the case does Luke stay or still go with Obi Wan to save Leia? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.