dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

There used to be a Wookieepedia article about sex. They took it down a few years ago, most likely to people being immature about it. I actually found it interesting, because it pointed out things I'd never taken notice of before, such as so-and-so and so-and-so being shown in a comic book as naked under the covers, suggesting they'd just had sex, or the part in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars where the light shuts off in Anakin's and Padme's apartment, suggesting they were getting intimate and mentioning that some fans believed this was when Luke and Leia were conceived.

Back to dumb questions...

In ESB Vader hires the bounty hunters to “find the Millennium Falcon.” Immediately upon giving them their instructions, the Admiral rushes up to Vader and tells him they found the Falcon. At this point wouldn’t all the bounty hunters just look at each other and say, well, I guess that’s that? 

1 hour ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

Back to dumb questions...

In ESB Vader hires the bounty hunters to “find the Millennium Falcon.” Immediately upon giving them their instructions, the Admiral rushes up to Vader and tells him they found the Falcon. At this point wouldn’t all the bounty hunters just look at each other and say, well, I guess that’s that? 

And I always assumed Fett knows Han, like he knew some of Han's tricks  and that's how he was able to track him. We haven't seen this yet on screen, but didn't we always assume, growing up, that they knew each other?

Hopefully their paths cross in some upcoming TV series. 

3 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

And I always assumed Fett knows Han, like he knew some of Han's tricks  and that's how he was able to track him. We haven't seen this yet on screen, but didn't we always assume, growing up, that they knew each other?

Hopefully their paths cross in some upcoming TV series. 

I always thought there was major history between Han, Lando and Fett. I was hoping we'd see some of that when they made Solo

15 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

No homo/furry, I've often wondered how Wookiees hide their junk.

You know Chewie is totally packing, too. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.