dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

20 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

They boned, pre ESB. 

Or she really wanted to bone him but it was too demeaning for her.

When I was younger, there was a girl who absolutely hated me and it turned out that she actually had a huge crush on me but I was dating her friend.

But my friend asked me if I had ****ed her and never called after, because of the way she acted.

5 hours ago, The Choc said:

I've brought this up probably 10 times when people bring up science type errors in the PT or ST. Nothing in the saga is as ridiculous as the whole thing with the space monster for all the reasons said here already and more. Like what does that thing eat? What does it breathe? How does it reproduce?

I could probably answer all of those questions for you after a quick search, but I know how well you'd receive it.

What I will say is, if memory serves me, Neil Degrasse Tyson believes that creatures evolving in the vacuum of space with drastically different physiologies from anything on Earth is theoretically possible.

9 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Or she really wanted to bone him but it was too demeaning for her.

When I was younger, there was a girl who absolutely hated me and it turned out that she actually had a huge crush on me but I was dating her friend.

But my friend asked me if I had ****ed her and never called after, because of the way she acted.

Ah.  Yes, but were you both on an ice planet, in an ice fort for several months to a year or more?  Nothing else to do but smash!  I wonder what the temperature of their sleeping quarters were allowed to be.  

4 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Ah.  Yes, but were you both on an ice planet, in an ice fort for several months to a year or more?  Nothing else to do but smash!  I wonder what the temperature of their sleeping quarters were allowed to be.  

No ice, but my hometown had less to do than Hoth.

12 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

how many space STIs do you think Lando has and never told the ladies?

I remember reading the Lando trilogy, and not one chapter was dedicated to his birth control habits.  No doctor office visits.  I mean, wtf, man.  Is this even SW, I asked?

25 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

I remember reading the Lando trilogy, and not one chapter was dedicated to his birth control habits.  No doctor office visits.  I mean, wtf, man.  Is this even SW, I asked?

You need to read the anniversary editions. They get really into it. After Lando gets into it.

18 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I could probably answer all of those questions for you after a quick search, but I know how well you'd receive it.

What I will say is, if memory serves me, Neil Degrasse Tyson believes that creatures evolving in the vacuum of space with drastically different physiologies from anything on Earth is theoretically possible.

Honestly, I just dont like any explanations that are like retro fitted. Lucas, Kasdan, Kershner and company gave no thought to how that monster survived or any of the other unrealistic stuff surrounding it. So I just find it silly when years later someone else tries togive it an "official" explanation for some reason. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.