dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

I guess Shmi is owed support as well. From that deadbeat dad, The Force. 

Hey, it got the kid into that really nice private school, which (in a round about way) ended up getting him a nice cushy government job for about 30 years.

I'd call that even.

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

I guess Shmi is owed support as well. From that deadbeat dad, The Force. 

Haven't you heard? Nu EU says Palpy impregnated Schmi with the Force.  Does she sue the Old Republic, The Empire, the New Republic, or the First Order for a piece of his pension and life insurance benefits?

7 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Haven't you heard? Nu EU says Palpy impregnated Schmi with the Force.  Does she sue the Old Republic, The Empire, the New Republic, or the First Order for a piece of his pension and life insurance benefits?

Do the Sith Eternal have a group life insurance policy? If so, how did premiums and pay outs work once they started raising Sith Lords from the dead?

15 minutes ago, Darth Kid said:

Hey, it got the kid into that really nice private school, which (in a round about way) ended up getting him a nice cushy government job for about 30 years.

I'd call that even.

Did Vader have an official title or position in the Imperial Government? He was clearly number two (heh) in the power structure, and is shown to only ever answer to the Emperor, and briefly to Tarkin. So was he like Vice Emperor or Secretary of State or Minister of Force Ass Kickings or what.

5 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Did Vader have an official title or position in the Imperial Government? He was clearly number two (heh) in the power structure, and is shown to only ever answer to the Emperor, and briefly to Tarkin. So was he like Vice Emperor or Secretary of State or Minister of Force Ass Kickings or what.

I'm sure he had some boring government title, but seeing as how the Sith were a religious cult too, I wonder what his religious rank was. Take Mattis for example, official title: Secretary of Defense. *Yawns* Boring! Religious title though...

maddog.jpg

3 hours ago, Darth Kid said:

Do the Sith Eternal have a group life insurance policy? If so, how did premiums and pay outs work once they started raising Sith Lords from the dead?

That’s why it was important for them to get on a group plan. Individual rates would be cost prohibitive. 

There are currently several lawsuits going on regarding whether Rey should get the payout on Palpatine’s life insurance policy, or if her father already received payout. The courts need to decide if he was resurrected or cloned, and if the standard clone language in the contract applies.

6 hours ago, Dark Wader said:

To be fair, that bit from the comic is taken out of context. The writers said it wasn't a confirmation of anything, it was an illusion in the story. 

Plus she's already pregnant in the picture. 

Context or no, it looks like a pretty strong insinuation.  Maybe they're just trolling the fans who want to believe such a ridiculous thing.  

Admin? yikes!

Yeah, this was some sort of dream sequence, but it was supposed to be a revelation Vader found out about himself from Darth Vader #25, April 2019.  

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-anakin-father-emperor/2/

then later last year (Dec 2019), Lucasfilm said no.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-emperor-palpatine-not-create-anakin-skywalker/

I didn't read the comic, just watched a youtube video that covered it, last year but didn't get the memo it was fake news. 

3 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I'd say that ship sailed a long time ago.

What do you base this on, beyond fuzzy feelings?  It's still EU.  It's still written by contract writers.  It's the same shit.  It's pretty easy to understand why they cleaned the slate and it was only a matter of time.  You couldn't have been surprised.  

If you're taking sides, there's SW and then there are a bunch of hack contract writers hired on the cheap to pop out some books every couple months.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.