Trailers

The Choc

I don't know why this annoys me so much but it does: Why does Disney+ have the previews for the digital release of the PT and OT rather than the actual trailers made prior to release? This seems insane to me and something that not a single fan would like. For me personally it bothers me to no end especially with the PT because they all had such great trailers. It would be great to have real OT trailers too but those were made before trailers were an art form in and of themselves so it's not as a big a deal to me.

Also even with the ST why can't they give us all the trailers released for each movie? It seems like it would be a pretty easy thing to give us.

Really though its the idea of having the promos for the digital releases over the real trailers. Its one of those things where its nearly impossible to understand this decision. 

7 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Deleted scenes are interesting every once in a while. But otherwise, same.

Yeah, if there's something specific that I want to see, I'll do deleted scenes, but most of the time if I want to watch a movie I just want to watch a movie.

I figured you would be someone who was into commentaries, for some reson.

21 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

I hate how the ST is better acted and produced like I wanted the prequels to be, but still not as good. 

This is what I've boiled it down to.

The PT is a bunch of horribly executed great ideas.

The ST is a bunch amazingly executed terrible ideas.

22 minutes ago, Tank said:

This is what I've boiled it down to.

The PT is a bunch of horribly executed great ideas.

The ST is a bunch amazingly executed terrible ideas.

Perfect description right there.  And the OT sits with amazing ideas AND amazing execution.  I'm being forgiving of a few ROTJ scenes but still.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.